Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Mine is the Mizuno Lendl Type S.   It has a 90 in hitting surface and it is nicely balanced

Views: 2612

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Prince CTS approach.  This is what I used when I was younger.  Before there was over sized racquets etc.  Only 90 head!
Prince Precision Graphite and Head Professional
Wilson ProStaff 85.  It just felt perfect in my hands.  :-)

yeah, i like that one too, really solid feel

the original dunlop maxply fort and maxply mcenroe. hits plush during it's heyday.
yeah, my coach in High school would have me hit with wood racquets so I would develop a nice smooth swing and i learned how to generate my own power.  
Prince graphite II mid , it has 14 mains, great for topspin but plan on breaking string every 2-3 sets.
Oh, I forgot one,   the Wilson Ultra II.  It was way ahead of its time!  Aaron Krickstein played with the standard model and some other pros used the midsize.  They even made an oversize model.  I have added a photo of it if anyone want to see what it looks like
Attachments:
I used to and now currently use the Slazenger Panther Pro Ceramic. Jimmy Connors used to play with the same model before going to Estusa then Prince.
Dunlop Max 200G. It was pretty cutting edge for its time.  The injection molded frame transmitted very little vibration while allowing you feel every shot. I occasionally break it to play and it still give me 85 square inches worth of happiness. Navratilova jeopardized her Yonex endorsement contract by playing with a 200G, but she removed the paint and logo. She didn't fool anyone.

My best friend in high school hit the the 200g.   Definately a serve and volleyer's racquet.  I never could keep the ball in the court when I hit with it. 

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service