Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I am thinking the streak stops in Rome.  I just think it is all going to be too much for him to handle.  A person doesn't change from being mentally fragile to mentally indestructible in a matter of a couple of months.  I just don't see it continueing.  Any thoughts....?

Views: 327

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know.  But I think it would be good for him to lose in Rome, so he does not have that extra pressure at the French.
Possibly Rome, but more likely the French, don't count out Roger yet, and Nadal will be super tough by the french.
Nole skirted Rome but he will lose in the French.   
I think he will lose in Wimbledon too.
I definitely think he loses at Wimbledon.  But think he will also lose at Rome and the French Open.  Streak will end, and there will be a bit of a let down period.
Wimbledon is one of his main goals to one day win.  He really hasn't fared to well there.  Will be interesting to see how this year goes.

I'll think outside the box on this one...

Aegon Championships in London

Jazz, so that is to say that you think he will win Rome and Paris???  You crazy!
Totally agree.  No way he wins both Rome and Paris.  I have a hard time believing he will even win either of them.  Jazz, that would totally be thinking outside the box, that is for sure.  Not likely though.
Jazz, I'll be back to pat you on the back when you're proven right. ;)
Seriously, you are backing this "out of box" idea?  Wow.  Well, that makes two of you versus everyone else that has commented on this discussion.
Why not! Crazier things have happened! He's never gone into the French this confident before, so I can definitely see it happening. Nadal is the favorite, but no longer the clear favorite.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service