Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Who do you like on the women's side and who do you like on the men's side.  I am liking the prospects of a Petkovic versus Schiavone final.  Schiavone will win I am afraid, but I like my dark horses chances.  As for the men, wow, Fed is looking good.  I hope he can take out a rested Djoko.  Would like to see a Rafa v. Fed final.  It has been a while since we have seen one of those.  I don't see Rafa losing to Soderling, I don't see Murray losing to Chela, but I do see Murray losing to Rafa with his bad ankle and all.  It is getting to be crunch time.  Who do you like?

Views: 77

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thats funny Mark. I wish I could figure out what it is about her that I can't stand, but I can't stand her! Nothing about her. Even her face.......... =/
lmao

Nadal Murray and Djoko Fed. Who could ask for anything more, if it does happen that way. Well, it would be nice to see Fed have a resurgence, but I don't expect it. If he is hitting his backhands great and went for more winning forehands, then I would be rooting for him. But I would have to wait to see which technique and strategy he employs at the start of the match.

Otherwise, I don't care if Djoko beats Mac's win streak. Let's see if he can end the year with only two losses like the 1984 Mac.

If Soderling serve percentage and winners are high, it's hard for me not to root for the dark horse. If Nadal is out to play safe, I like a guy who forces him to play differently.

Murray is playing great, but a Sod/Murray semi seems boring to me, compared to another Nadal/Murray.

I think the top 4 will all be there too.  Sod could put Nadal to the test since Rafa seems to be a bit off his game.  But I'm still picking Rafa there.  Soderling is slightly off his best too.   I'm afraid Nole will roll over Fed in 3 sets.  We shall see.

Azarenka and Petkovic are both falling out quick.  Both about to lose to Na and Sharapova respectively.  What a sad day for me.  :-)

And they're out lol..
Sharapova crushed.  If she can keep her UEs down like that, no one will be able to touch her.  I think N. Li will be a tough opponent for her though.
Yeah I agree. Li is a tough opponent any day. She's another one that if UEs are down is really hard to be against. But I think sharapova has just a little bigger ground game than Li, but not by much.
Two more cuties out.  Dog gone it.  Rafa just took the first set.  Things are looking good.
Agree with you Tim.  Would like to see a little resurgence from Fed.  At least long enough to beat Djoko.  And I am with you, don't want to see a Sod/Murray match at all. 
It is now official:  It is #1 versus #4 and #2 versus #3 in the men's Semi Finals of the French.  Light the fights begin....
When was the last time the top 4 seeds were all in the semi's at the French??
*raises hand*  1984!!  ok, they just said it on the TV, I cheated.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service