Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Daylight savings is near. Starting Thursday 3/18/2010, the group will be meeting for regular drop-in doubles. We play at Dougherty High Sch in San Ramon. It is located off Bollinger Canyon Rd and Albion in the Windemere Development. See you there.

Views: 73

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Dan, Thanks for the information. With a name like Polyspin, I had a gut feeling it's a polyester string. Those tend to be stiff, and suited for players who hit hard. I was hoping you had a set of SPL 515. There are members who might be interested in buying the Polyspin from you. Bring it out next time you join us.

Dan Acosta said:
Dudley,
The reel is Technifibre Tour Polyspin 1.275/16. It is brand new I never opened it. Let me know and I'll bring it this coming Thursday.

Dan Acosta

dudleyk said:
Hi everyone. Yes, we started the 2010 season and have been meeting every Thursday evening since 3/18. We play from about 530-830p at Dougherty Valley HS in San Ramon. The skill level varies. Most of the members are 2.5 to 4.0. This is a social drop-in, so we mix and match to have fun. If you are looking for something more competitive, lots of the members set up matches on other days and times. There is also a singles and doubles ladder if you are interested. Thanks, Dudley

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service