Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

So, let's start this discussion in earnest.  It may be hard to satisfy everyone's schedule, but what do you think?

I have a great idea for which courts we should use.  A public park that I have had success with in the past.  The main problem is that there is a major influx of tennis players during the tourney and we all have the same idea.  I'll post the courts later.

What day and time?  How does Monday at 10am sound?  Or would you rather it be on Sat or Sun?

M

Views: 349

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I could do something on the weekend...
But what time?  Don't you want to be at the Open during the day?  Would Sat at 10 am work?

We are looking for a fourth for doubles in between watching matches. My husband, brother and I are going on Tues the 15th. we are looking for a fourth to play on Thurs the 17th. maybe weds evening the 16th? My husband and I are solid 4.0. My brother is a very high 4.5. we are staying at Indian palms, so they have courts we can use.

sandy

See you at the tournament!  Oscar
I am available to play any morning until the 19th - have to be done by 9AM.  There are public courts at Ruth Hardy Park in PS and on Fred Waring across from College of the Desert in Palm Desert.  Also, Oscar Wegner is giving private/semi-private lessons and clinics on request in the mornings at the Jackie Cooper Tennis Academy in Palm Desert until the 19th.  You can call me directly to arrange a lesson/clinic at 818-665-5072. Courts are $10 pp for the entire day after 1230PM at Jackie's (760-822-4194).  Oscar and I will be at the tournament through the 19th at the "Tools For Better Tennis" booth in the "D" Section across from the FILA Store.  Please stop by to say hello and be sure to mention Tennisopolis!  Regards ,Lucile
we are not going to go on thurs til the evening session--since we plan to be there all day/night on weds. figured thurs day would be a good day to get some of our own tennis in.

I have access to a 2 Beautiful Private Tennis Court at Mira Vista. All I would need is names to leave at gate for the drivers comeing in. I'm available Fri-Mon contact me in advance. I'll play with anyone. You tell me what you want and it's on! 760-902-3755 Scott.  

I will be there the 13th -15th, Sun, Mon, Tues. if you guys need a 4th or want to hook up for a beer.

Staying at Rancho Las Palmas. 

text... 858.922.5032

Bob

OK Everyone.

There seems like no way to meet everyone's schedule.  So I had to make an executive decision:

Tim is leaving tomorrow, so we plan on playing at [edit, 900 ] in the morning Monday here:

71620 San Jacinto Dr, Rancho Mirage, CA 92270

Whitewater Park.  Everyone welcome.

map

Edit 9am now.
Mark's a really good player. :) I had fun with the hour of hitting.

I had a great time too! Tim's got a nasty second serve!  and a great forehand he can either drive or roll cross court with great angle!  We got to do that again next year!  We forgot to take pics. 

We saw each other later on the grounds, across the stands during the dp v dogo match - Tony/tennisbum hooked up Tim with a free ticket from the Radwanska camp!  So cool!

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service