Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Can you help me come up with Tennis Sayings for T-shirts?

I'm a screen printer, and would like to come up with several t-shirts with your sayings.

If it's original, I'll put your name on the bottom of the t-shirt, and give you one for free.

Things like, I'd rather be Playing Tennis or something like that.

Please, only clean sayings. No curse words or nasty implications.

Thank you,

Paul 

Views: 16421

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love it! "Just out." That thing would sell like hotcakes - if done by a professional graphic designer that is.

CoachV - William Vazquez said:
how about a picture of a ball bouncing in and a person pointing and saying just out but the ball is in the middle of the court.
My wife is a pro graphic designer I have her work on it. I will have samples in about 2 weeks

Mark / Mr. Mayor said:
Love it! "Just out." That thing would sell like hotcakes - if done by a professional graphic designer that is.

how about a picture of a ball bouncing in and a person pointing and saying just out but the ball is in the middle of the court.
Here is one I just though of

Score 6-0 = Bagel
Score 6-1 = french fry
Score 6-3 = Curly fry
Hungry for a Match?
www.CoachVtennis.com
you can change out the numbers with food

Here is one I just though of

Score 6-0 = Bagel
Score 6-1 = french fry
Score 6-3 = Curly fry
Hungry for a Match?
www.CoachVtennis.com
Good one. I've always heard 6-1 referred to as a "bread stick". But french fry / curly fry is funnier.
One of the National level kids I was training at tennisport LIC 1 in the eastern USTA his name is Quinton Vega and the other national level kids said french fry and I continue to ask them what are the other numbers. they gave me curly fry for three.

the ending should really be
First set 6-0 = Bagel
Second Set 6-1 = french fry
Third Set 6-3 = Curly fry
Game Set Match...
Still hungry? in the back
or Still Hungry! in the front.
it can either be on the back or the front
I think the Still Hungry should be on the front and the Scores should be on the back.
what about this; probably took me under 30 seconds to come up but its all in the name of tennis.

Okay, you can have two players standing across the net from each other, BUT more closer to the umpire (half facing him/her) arguing over a point while the umpire is on the cellular phone(BIG,large mobile style when they first appeared on the public market you know what I'm talking about)... saying something like "I UNDERSTAND IT'S YOUR JOB TO MAKE THE POINTS...BUT... BUT... BUT IT'S MY JOB TO MAKE THE LAST/FINAL CALL ON IT."

Dry humor-iknow...what do you think?
here is a new one I just came up with.

I have been looking for LOVE on Court and Getting nothing.
title Single Man Looking for Single Woman
how about?

golf is for people too fat for tennis.

or

tennis is for athletes
golf is for fataletes
Front of T= "Got Tennis?" Back of T= "Tennis does a body good".  
Are You Sure?
Positive !!
Front:You Call Mine Out
Back: ill Call Yours Out:)

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service