Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hey there, new to the sight. I'm in the Burbank/N. Hollywood area, and looking for someone to play a fun, but spirited match with once a week. I'm an intermediate player (um, I'd say 3.5, or 4.0), and I'm looking for someone who enjoys a good workout. Broke my anlke a year and a half ago, so I'm just getting back into the swing of things (no pun intended). Wednesday or Thursday evenings are good, as are Saturdays and Sundays. Anyone interested?

Views: 375

Replies to This Discussion

email me at herzigbrian@gmail.com - I can play in burbank most days and or evenings.....i am also 3.5 to 4.0 Brian
Hi...just saw this. I live in Valley Village and can play tonight Friday the 16th or this weekend. Give me a call at
818 625 7200

Thanks,

Dennis
I'd like to hit with you sometime.
feel free to call me at 661-255-9824 or email hmloans1 [at] yahoo

John.
Hi John...just had hip surgery. I'll be ready to play in about two months...hope to hit with you then! Thanks,
Dennis

John H said:

John.
Hey man,

I am definitely interested- I work at NBC so i am very close to the North Hollywood Park courts- I can be there anyday during the week around 6:10pm- Would that time work for you?

I would say i am a 3.5 sometimes a 4.0 myself- I love to play for fun and exercise man- can hang for 2 1/2 hours of hard play- Have played for longer as well ha-

If you get back to me in 5 mins i would def play tonight-

If not maybe tomorrow night?

keep me posted man
Every thursday would work for me...there are some great courts in burbank that are free - I can also play this Saturday - email me if you want to play - herzigbrian@gmail.com
Can you play in Burbank on Thanksgiving? Send email to herzigbrian@gmail.com
Hey,

I am about a 4.0 - Want to play tomorrow in the later am around 11am- There are some good courts, 12 of them in Rancho Cienega- I am open to play at other courts as well- I like playing at the free ones since there are plenty around here-

Let me know- please email me asap if you can play this weekend, tomorrow around 11am would be great- taekwondobr@gmail.com

I look forward in hearing back from you can also play at noho park
Hey Rodrigo,

So, first off, I apologize for taking so long to get back to you. Truth is, I rarely look at the site. Not sure if you're still looking for someone to hit with, but seems like we might be a good match...I also like to get a good workout, and definitely play for the exercise (and friendly competition). Maybe we could get a weekday evening meet going. Let me know...

Dan (aka Tennis Guy)

Rodrigo Campos said:
Hey,

I am about a 4.0 - Want to play tomorrow in the later am around 11am- There are some good courts, 12 of them in Rancho Cienega- I am open to play at other courts as well- I like playing at the free ones since there are plenty around here-

Let me know- please email me asap if you can play this weekend, tomorrow around 11am would be great- taekwondobr@gmail.com

I look forward in hearing back from you can also play at noho park
I'm available.
John @ 661-255-9824
Hey man, just moved from out of state and looking for new tennis partners. I'm free every evening and sat and sun unless something pops up. stevecandy2000@yahoo.com

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service