Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hi All,

I am teaching part time in Jersey City kids to adults.  Please feel free to drop me a line
Jim

Views: 907

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jim,

Although I'm not looking for lessons, I am looking for someone to hit regularly with. I played for a top high school in NJ and currently live in uptown Hoboken (Right next to the high school courts). Looking to get back in shape. Let me know if you're interested!

--Patrick
pabell24@gmail.com
hi Jim,

What are the rates? Do you have group classes?

Thanks

Hi Mike,

Thanks for contacting me. I charge $50/hr  I am looking to put together some groups in May.  What is your level?

917 640 0334

Jim

Hi Jim, please contact me. I am interested in lessons and want to know what your rates are.

Thanks

Maureen

Hi Maureen,

My number is 917 640 0334.  Rates vary a bit depending on where I am teaching but generally $50/hr or $45 per 45 minutes.   Where are you located?

Best

Jim

Hi Jim,

Thanks for getting back to me. I live in Jesey city, around Lincoln Park. Would you consider lowering the rate for a package deal? For example 10 lessons for ???

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Maureen

Yes absolutely.  It depends on where the teaching is as I have to pay court time. Public courts  are difficult  to teach on but nevertheless not impossible.  Sometimes I will teach at Hamilton Park.  what days and times work for you?  I can most likely do 10 lessons or 10hrs for $400.  Does that work for you? My approach is a bit different and modern, we can discuss.  

Best

Jim

Jim,

That sounds good. I am available at flexible times during the day/ eve as I determine my own schedule. Let me know what your availability is. Hamilton Park is close by and I can always come over to meet you and make some further plans.

Maureen

Hi Maureen,

Terrific.  Why don't we meet this Thursday at Hamilton Park Courts around 12:45pm.  We can start  with our first lesson. Please wear proper tennis sneakers and bring a towel.  I will discuss  my approach with you when we meet.  I am excited to get you moving on the court and improving on your coordination skills.    I stress movement  and footwork quite a bit.  Please bring a check as well or cash.  Also, please send me your telephone number and email address, regular addess etc so I can put you in my database. If there is any change of plan,  I will call you or you can call me prior.

Thanks

Jim Alfalla

917 640 0334

hi i live in the newport area...and i want take tennis lessons. 

i have never played tennis ever. so would like to know the fee and if u have any time on ur schedule.

Hi,

I live in Jersey City, and am interested.  Are you available?

Thanks,
Suasn

Hi,
I just joined the JC/Hoboken Tennis Group.
I use to play (recreational but competitive fun) years ago. I need to brush up a lot.
Please let me know your HR/rate and/or PKG rates are for say....10 sessions.
I am free weekdays between 11:30am-4pm and can play anywhere in and around Hoboken. Hoboken would be better as parking may be hard elsewhere.
Thank you

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service