Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

i woud like to know what brand of tennis balls you like best and why! i prefer the Wilson Titaunium i think its the best ball on the market. the second in line is the Pen #1 i like the bounce and they can take the hard stuff for a while but not as long as the Wilson "T"

Views: 207

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi blackrino!

Can you please move this to the right category: Equipment.  Just click the Options or edit button.

thanks,

Mark

As a self-professed ball snob I like the ATP Tour balls just because they hold up to and hour of two of beating, US Open are solid USPTA pro penn. I do not like the Titanium because they are slightly heavier and extra bouncy. Actually the best ball for the price are the Dunlop championships when on sale at Big 5 for $1.80 a can, great teaching ball after felt wears off.
Yeah I don't like the titanium at all eiter. They're noticeably heavier and I always tend to pop strings when I play with a person who uses those balls.
wow how you do that. strings pop went they get worn and thin. i hit extremely hard low and tight spin. when the sweet spot is weak strings pop but its there time.yes it is a heavy ball!
I like Slazenger Championship.   They last a long time and the fuzz doesnt fall off like some of the others.   they are nice and bright.
that and the dunlops
where do you find such a ball Slazenger Championship?
Slazenger championships are awesome!   You can get them at Dicks sporting goods.   you can get the 8 can pack and its not too expensive.

made by the same company. manufactured in the philippines

I like the Wilson US Opens for Competition. I love the Propenn as far as longevity. It seems those balls give you reliable play for a month.

how many times a week you play with the same ball?

The summer that I actually had Propenns I was playing about three times a week. Drilling and then a couple of sets.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service