Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

SOCAL: The Farmer's Classic (L.A. Tennis Open) starts next week! (July 23-29)

I got a free ticket for myself on Wednesday with my summer tennis camp kids, compliments of V.J. Scatliffe. So if you happen to go, you might see me there digging the tennis scene. Here are the big stars:

Views: 271

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Don't forget the wildcard entries:  Bryan Baker, Steve Johnson, & Jack Sock.

Baker & Sock headline the two night matches on Monday night.

Hmm, those are some big American names there. I wonder why the ATP website did not feature them. ::scratches head::

Bryan Baker will likely draw quite a bit of attention.  It's a feel good story of the year.  And he's playing good tennis still.  ;-)

Too bad that Baker & Sock both lost in the opening rounds.  :-(

Well, Bradley Klahn got through. He's got a great forehand.

He lost tonight in 3 sets. :-(

Bah!!!

So I will be there tomorrow. If anyone from Tennisopolis is going, say hi if you see me. hehe

what time are you there?  i should be there at some point.

I'll get there around two with the summer camp kids from San Bernardino. I'll email you my number.

I just got a guest pass for a tennis friend to come with me to the Farmers Classic tennis event tomorrow July 26th at UCLA>  If you are a tennis fan like me, this is a great chance to see pros play.  I am happy to share this pass with some nice fun person who wants to enjoy the games with me.  I have only been playing tennis for 5 years but it is really a passion for me now!  

Please send me a pic and some info about yourself.  We would need to meet at UCLA around 11:30am since the tickets are for the 12 noon matches.

Send me info about yourself and contact phone number so I can talk to you tomorrow. 

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service