Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Toni Nadal: ´Rafael can beat Roger Federer`s 17 Slams record´

In an interview with French magazine "L`Equipe", Toni Nadal talked about Rafael`s chances of breaking Roger Federer`s 17 Slams record.

"Being happy is more important than breaking records" Toni said. "But, assuming Rafa stays injury free, I wouldn`t be surprised if he broke Federer`s record. I think it`s not impossible to win more than 17, although it won`t be easy."

Full article:

http://www.tennisworldusa.org/Toni-Nadal-Rafael-can-beat-Roger-Fede...

Views: 276

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

they will be all french opens though.

ha!  Can he last for 5 more years?  Doubtful... he'll need to win a random non-clay slam every now and then.  If he does it, which I don't think he will, I see 3 French, and two non-French.

Rafa is done, as done as Tiger and won't win another slam, French or otherwise. 

you know they said that about sam the man. and andy murray.

Do you mean Stan?  

yes

yes,FEDERER WON'T HAS MORE SLAMS,NADAL WILL HAS 2 TO 4 MORE SLAMS,MARK MY WORDS!!!!

Rafa and injury free shouldn't be said together in any sentence, paragraph, book or internet. Sorry, now that Nadal's stranglehold on Roland Garros is broken, Rafa has maybe one major win at the most left in him.

Bold words, Jazz!  I think he may have two more French's.  As for Fed, I think it is over. 

WELL SAID MARK!!!!

Fed should've won the US Open last year if that doped up servebot hadn't caught him on a flat day. Roger peaked one match too early at Wimby this year. I think Roger still had his chances against Nole in the final but he just had to convert. I still #bel18ve

Fed has a tougher time. Novak will be around and more young uns are coming up. Rafa may need to give Wayne Odesnik a visit. (Booo!)

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service