Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hi there, I'm Nick.

I just joined up, so thought I would test the forum. I'm looking for new partners to play on evenings or Friday, Saturday or Sunday day-time.

I live in Kits (Broadway at Cypress) and work Downtown on Monday-Thursday day-times. 

I believe I'm level 3.5ish.  Maybe 4 on a good day! I haven't played regularly for a while.  I like to have a bit of competition and playing points but play primarily for fun.

A little about me - I think I'm pretty sociable. Up for a patio drink after a game if partners are inclined. Fairly fit and outdoorsy, enjoy exploring and trying new things.  I'm from the UK originally but have been in Vancouver for 3 years now.  

Hopefully hear back from you,

Nick

Views: 605

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Tennis Fan!, thanks for the message.  

New games are what I'm here for... At the moment Friday-Sunday are my days off and Monday and Wednesday evenings are possibilities too. I'm easier to get hold of by text on 604-364-2551 if it's for making arrangements at short notice.

Cheers,

Nick

Hey Nick - sounds good! I sent you a text yesterday evening, not sure if you got it - if you are around this weekend and want to play at kits let me know..

Cheers

*Im also trying to figure out this forum, so if there are other who are interested in playing, msg me :)

Sorry, I didn't get the text - maybe double check the number?

I could be around this weekend for a game. Maybe you could try the text again or pass on your number to me if you want to arrange...

Cheers,

Nick

Hi Nick,

Do u want to play tmr morning at stanley park?

Let me know, thx

Alex

Hi Alex, 

Sorry I missed your message last week. If you'd be interested in this Sunday (late morning or afternoon) then I could play...

Cheers,

Nick

Would you like to play at the Andy Livingstone Park near Rogers Arena sometime next week?

Hi Katie, 

Yeah I could play after work next week - 6pm would be ideal. Monday and Wednesday are the best days for me - let me know if either works for you.

Cheers,

Nick

Hello Nick,

I am around level 3.0-3.5, and I live in the same area as you do. My time is flexible and I would love to play with you. What time are you free to play for this week?

Jacky

Hi Nick
In Vancouver July 9-Aug 9 and would be interested in hitting
Rosey

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service