Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

hi ! I'm a tennis fan like you obviously, I play about 4.0 and I'd be happy to play with anybody (if you want to practise or just play a 5 sets marathon) on week ends and during the week.
Looking forward to hearing from you guys
Cheers mates !

Views: 219

Replies to This Discussion

hey, im about the same level and am looking to play at McGill as well.

what are your availabilities for the week?
I don't know for you but I'd prefer on week-ends (although we can arrange something like in the end of an afternoon some day). whenever on saturdays/sundays for weekends. I've never booked at McGill do you know how it works ? (I don't think it's actually tough though ^^)
for this upcoming week I could for example tuesday at 4:30pm or wednesday at about 5pm (or a bit later). what about you ?
Hey, I wont be able to play this Tuesday or Wednesday. I would be free Thursday evening or sometime over the weekend. how does that sound?

For McGill, you can just call to reserve a court indoor or outdoor. http://www.mcgill.ca/athletics/recreation/courts/
I might be able to play on thursday, depending on a conference I'm willing to attend. I'll tell you then !
Hi, I'm about the same level and looking to play at McGill or somewhere close. I'm interested in playing on weekends.
who would be up to play on wednesday at about 5 or 6:30pm ?
i can't make wednesday.. perhaps thursday evening.
i lost your contact info.. sorry! so i could play thursday evening depending on the time.
Hey!
I just moved to Montreal and Im trying to seriously get back on the courts. I think i also play about 4.0.
Let me know if you are interested. :)

Thanks!
Hi Aurelien,
i'd be interested! where do you play usually?
I never played in Montreal since I arrived from France on Monday. ;)
I live near the Atwater metro station, so anything in the area is good. McGill doesnt look too far, which is good too.
Any thoughts/proposition? :)

Thanks!

Nick said:
Hi Aurelien,
i'd be interested! where do you play usually?
bienvenue au Québec alors!

You can usually play for free at McGill outdoors or pay a guest fee to play indoors.. if not, there are a bunch of public courts downtown.

this week is a bit busy for me, but i'll let you know when i'm free.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service