Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

In the wake of the highly anticipated tennis matchup between members Bryan Tuck and Jake Christner, proposed by none other than the famous (or infamous) CoachV, I have come up with an idea:  possible matchups between other 'opolis members!  The viability of the matches will be determined by several factors:

1. NTRP rating, and experience

2. Playing styles

3. Claimed skills

4. Other variables, such as height, age, etc.

For my first proposed match, I submit the heavy hitters:  CoachV vs. Tim Prapong!  Opinions on who might win this matchup are greatly appreciated.

Disclaimer:  Trash-talking is fun and welcome, but please limit the profanity.  These may only be hypothetical matches, but if they do happen, awesome!

Views: 677

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey, I got a better idea. I'll play you, Joe. 5 sets. lol

Well now, that wouldn't even be funny.  Only stat I have on you is height, 5'11.5".  However, I wouldn't mind being your warm-up practice partner prior to your match with CoachV.  It would be a big boost in your confidence beating me 6-0, 6-0, 6-0.  :)

Where in Cali do i fly to I was told Palmsprings & where do i find or bid on a plain ticket

Dude, be great if you came! Palm Springs is the best because Indian Wells is the sister city. Ontario is an hour drive away. That's close to where I'm at, about twenty minutes west from me.

Priceline.com is where you bid on plane tickets. Hotels.com is slightly cheaper than priceline for hotels.

Yeah I placed a bid for like 200 Round trip, But with my School Schedule, Tournaments & Job plus Family Event in March I am Doomed to stay in Atlanta....But if I skip my tournament at the End of the month of march I can sneak over there... But I would need to Raise Cash to do so....... any ideas how to make it happen Like Getting a Group Lessons Camp While im there. other wise its a bust this year.....matter of fact I have USTA EVENTS i just remembered.... so its  even tougher to get there with everyone.... I would need a place to crash i would rent a car for the days that im there... And eat at mcyD's

Well, if I can figure something out, I'll letcha know. Maybe you could put a craigslist ad at palm springs in the barter section... 

Where would I have a Tennis Court?

You could ask Mark where that one we played on was. That one was public and relatively unknown.

I think this match is a toss-up.

I call winner
Thanks.../:(

I call next winner!

Might as well play doubles, yo. lol

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service