Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

In the wake of the highly anticipated tennis matchup between members Bryan Tuck and Jake Christner, proposed by none other than the famous (or infamous) CoachV, I have come up with an idea:  possible matchups between other 'opolis members!  The viability of the matches will be determined by several factors:

1. NTRP rating, and experience

2. Playing styles

3. Claimed skills

4. Other variables, such as height, age, etc.

For my first proposed match, I submit the heavy hitters:  CoachV vs. Tim Prapong!  Opinions on who might win this matchup are greatly appreciated.

Disclaimer:  Trash-talking is fun and welcome, but please limit the profanity.  These may only be hypothetical matches, but if they do happen, awesome!

Views: 677

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is Tim, being extremely humble, ha ha ha!

Dude, you buying Coach V a plane ticket and a hotel room, since you're setting this up, it seems? Then I get to hit with someone who's hit with Vince Spadea and get to meet Coach V finally. Sounds like a deal. :)

Coach doesn't need a plane ticket, he is gonna road bike down here, because that's how he rolls! 

No one bikes from Atlanta to Los Angeles, not even Greg LeMond. lol 

Buy him the plane ticket. Coach and I want to get drunk at IW, watching the best in the world!

For some reason I was on the tour....no one told me about it... I am younger. If Tim is 40. Like 10 years... & yes I would go to iw if I had a place to crash....and spare gas money & had the savings to disappear for a week. Bit thank you all for making me bigger than what I am.

Well, I remembered you said you hit with Spadea, so that's what I thought. Well, I'd let ya stay at my place if I had one, but I live with my mother. Not possible.

Term hit. Only. For like 30 minutes. & that was all by chance.

Must've been cool. I like that guy's serve. Did you get a chance to return his serve?

it wasnt a good experience for me. too much whining....and being a poor kid his life was way better than mine. So i couldnt understand why he was complaining so much about bottle water.

He was complaining about bottled water? Ah, that really blows. I thought he was a laidback cool cat.

coming to his defense Vince was like 17 18 & still with the crazy dad..

Ah, yeah. I forgot about that!

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service