Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

It is time to clean out my closet of racquets that I've collected and played, prices include shipping to the continental US:

(1)Babolat Aero Pro Drive+ (non-Cortex) with 4 3/8 grip, strung with Pro Supex Big Ace 1.22 at 60#, 7/10 condition $70

(1)Volkl DNX 10 Mid with 4 3/8 grip, strung with Poly/Syn Gut hybrid at 57#, 7/10 condition $60

(1)Volkl Tour 10 Gen 2 MidPlus with 4 1/2 grip, strung with Poly/Syn Gut hybrid at 57#, 8/10 condition $60

(1)Dunlop Black Max Pro (85sq.in. head) Graphite/Boron, with 4 3/8 leather grip, strung with syn gut(old), 8/10 condition $20

(1)Dunlop Black Max (85sq.in. head) Graphite/Fiberglass, with 4 5/8 leather grip, strung with syn gut at 57#, 7/10 condition $20

(1)Dunlop Max Volley (95sq.in. head?) with 4 1/4grip, strung with syn gut(old), 6/10 condition $20

(1)Wilson T2000 steel frame, with 4 5/8 leather grip, strung with syn gut(old), 8/10 condition no rust and has a head protector plastic $30

(1)Wilson TR-X wood frame, with 4 1/2 leather grip, strung with syn gut(old) 8.5/10 condition (still has good clear coat) $20

(1)Wilson Jack Kramer Autograph wood frame, with 4 5/8 leather grip, strung with syn gut(old), 6/10 condition warped a little and dull paint, $15

(1)Wilson Ace Stan Smith wood frame, with 4 1/2 leather grip, strung with syn gut(old), 8/10 condition $25

(1)Bancroft Billie Jean King Signature, with 4 1/2 leather grip, strung with syn gut(old), 8.5/10 condition $25

Photos are available, my email is: turanovs@hotmail.com Prices are OBO also

Thanks for looking.

Views: 326

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

are you selling the yonex too?
Not yet but I'll keep you in mind, when I am selling it :)
Black Max Pro is SOLD and TR-X and Stan Smith is on hold :)
Still have the Wilson woodie TR-X and Volkl T10 Gen 2, the rest are sold :)
Hi there. Do you still have the Aeropro Drive (non-Cortex) for sale, pls? You can e-mail me at nigel at mightier-than.com
Everything is sold except for the Volkl Tour 10 Gen 2 MP
Hi, My name is Ken. I am interested in your Volkl C10 Pro. Is it still available? I Play with the Volkl c10 Pro Extended.
Is yours the same?
Please advise, thanks.
Ken Sein
ken sein said:
Hi, My name is Ken. I am interested in your Volkl C10 Pro. Is it still available? I Play with the Volkl c10 Pro Extended.
Is yours the same?
Please advise, thanks.
BTW You may e-mail me at sein2337@gmail.com
Ken Sein
I don't have the C10 Pro Extended...

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service