Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Lunch tennis - Redwood Shores/Redwood City (close to EA) - 3.5 - 5.0 hitting

Hey I work in the area close by Electronic Arts. I already have one friend who works in that area who I play with once in a while. But I want someone who can play regularly at least once a week for lunch would be super great! I have flexible lunch hour so let me know.

I prefer the 2 courts across the street from EA. =) or another one in Shorebird Park, RWC.

Views: 221

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Chris, I live in Redwood Shores and could hit at lunchtime, though I can't commit to hitting every week.  Next week, Thurs 20th or Fri 21st look ok.  I'm in the 3.5 -4.0 range.

Winslow

Hi Winslow

I can hit tomorrow at NOON at close to EA courts.

Or Shorebird courts .

I can do for 1.5 hours if you can..:)

thanks

Jeff

3.5+

My email is:   jeffgo888@gmail.com

cell: 408-821-9008
Hi Jeff, thanks for your reply. My schedule is full at the moment - be in touch in the future.

Winslow
Anymore people who work close to EA in redwood city? 3.5-5.0 hitting? thanks!

Hi Chris,

I can hit tomorrow at NOON at close to EA courts.

Or Shorebird courts .

I can do for 1.5 hours if you can..:)

thanks

Jeff

3.5+

My email is:   jeffgo888@gmail.com

cell: 408-821-9008

i like to try at least once, please send me an email of the time and addr if you need a partner, thanks!

Hey Winston, please check your tennisopolis Inbox, I sent you a message and left my email address there. thx.

I know this place very well. If you all are still meeting up. Let me know. =) Time for some power workouts! ;)

Joel

oh wait.... too early in the morning.... overlooked the " lunch time frame ".  Anyhow.... lets hit soon Chris.

I live in Redwood Shores and can play after work, usually after 5pm.

Mike

Thx Joel and Mike! =) Unfortunately I am looking for Lunch time partners. =) Well if you have a day off, let me know haha

Any more tennis players in the area? Still looking for more. =)

Had a bad experience before sigh....anyway let me know.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service