Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I currently play 4.5. Ill say am pretty competitive and would love to play against different styles of a weekly basis.

Views: 56

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Joel,

We have quite a few So Cal groups in here.  Have a look under the Local Groups tab at the top and post this in those groups.  Each local group has its own forum. 

Have fun!

greetings from long beach, i am a intermediate player, probably a 3.5 and looking to get some games going. Looking for partners for doubles as well as individuals to play straight with... Let me know if this sounds good. I am in california heights / bixby knolls but would be willing to drive to anaheim or fullerton, maybe further if we get a good game going the first time. let me know

I live in ontario and currently play in Claremont college courts. I know, it's a distance from where your at so am not sure if your willing to travel that far for tennis? My schedule is open in the mornings m-f and Thursday morning and afternoon.

Just FYI am pretty competitive 4.5 player so am not sure if you looking to play with some as competitive as me or not?

Like Us!

© 2015   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service