Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Looking to put together a group of 4.0-4.5 tennis players to play regularly in Berkeley

Hey Everyone,

I am looking to put together about three to five 4.0-4.5 tennis players to play twice a week in the evenings in Berkeley and (possibly) grab some beers afterward. If you are interested just let me know and we can find a time to hit around and see how we get along and if our skill levels match. Once I have found a good group of people we can try to organize some steady times to play.

I'm 28 and was a grad student before moving here to Berkeley with my girlfriend, so it would be great if that reminds you (somewhat) of yourself.

Just send me message and we can find some time to play.

Best,
Ryan

Views: 520

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Ryan,

I'd be up for hitting some time. I don't have a ton of free time but I live in Berkeley and could play in the evenings. I am a grad student and I do like beer :) I used to be around 4.0 but it's been a long time since I've played regularly so I'd guess I'd be a 3.5 ... might not be close enough to your level.

Thanks,
Lisa
Hi Ryan,

I am a grad student at Berkeley, 28, and a 4.5 player. I am also looking for a tennis group to play with regularly. I am mostly looking for hitting partners right now, since I haven't been playing regularly. If you are looking to mix in some female tennis players into your group, let me know.

Thanks,
Juli
Julie,
I'm a 4.0-4.5 (more towards 4.5) player. Looking for singles practice or mixed doubles, call me 510-393-9871 or email [edited by Moderator]. Thanks
Derek
Oakland

Juli said:
Hi Ryan,
I am a grad student at Berkeley, 28, and a 4.5 player. I am also looking for a tennis group to play with regularly. I am mostly looking for hitting partners right now, since I haven't been playing regularly. If you are looking to mix in some female tennis players into your group, let me know.
Thanks,
Juli
Hi Ryan...this sounds great! I work in Berkeley. Email me at [edited by Moderator] and maybe we can get some regular play going. -James
I'd love to play as well. Hard to find 4.0-4.5 players in this area. I'm a 4.0/4.5 looking to hit singles. Hit me up if you guys already started playing
Hello
I work in Berkeley near San pablo I am 3.5 player , If any one wants to hit ball noon , 12 t o1 pm work good for me
Let me know. I am flexiable.Evening are tough as I live in pleasant hill
I can play for an hour in the afternoon. I can be reached at [edited by Moderator]

Thanks
is this happening? I really need to get back into shape?
Did this group ever got off the ground??? I am a 4+ player, lives in Lafayette but works in Oakland. So either locations is fine with me. Weekdays after 4:30pm or 7/8 ish Weekend mornings work for me. Prefer to play single.

I find this site email to be clumsy, so if you want, you can email me at [edited by Moderator]. - Thinh.
sounds like fun. times are great. hope to get together and do it. if i had a girlfend at the moment so i can say i wish ...

i played junior / national circuit and all that - long time back. but still play well. anyway. let's go out and hit and see if you think it's worth the time

you looking to get people together to play doubles / singles?

thanks doug
email me at

[edited by Moderator]
glad you said that. i thought i had just dumb. this set up / way it's set up leaves one with no idea where and what people are saying / replying to. that's me.

Thinh said:
Did this group ever got off the ground??? I am a 4+ player, lives in Lafayette but works in Oakland. So either locations is fine with me. Weekdays after 4:30pm or 7/8 ish Weekend mornings work for me. Prefer to play single.
I find this site email to be clumsy, so if you want, you can email me at [edited by Moderator]. - Thinh.
I'm a 4.0 mixed doubles player (but slowly coming back from injury) I'd be up for some weekly mixed dubs...if you don't mind a couple of girls on court! :)
i would love to play some doubles. one of the few things in tennis that can't help be fun. let me know. available most of the time

Jen said:
I'm a 4.0 mixed doubles player (but slowly coming back from injury) I'd be up for some weekly mixed dubs...if you don't mind a couple of girls on court! :)

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service