Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Looking to hit after work on weekdays after 6:30, or hit Saturday morning, 3.5-ish

San Leandro, Alameda, Oakland......

Players that get too worked up or serious during playing, need not respond.

It's just a game, and we ain't gettin' paid for playing, right?

Views: 790

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Ivan,

It's on 143rd Ave & Rose Drive, there is a small parking lot in front of the courts.  Send me an email at mikefong81@hotmail.com to confirm.  I should be able to make it there around 6:30 Tues.

Thx,

Mike

Hi, my name is LaHoma and I'm looking to for someone to play tennis with just for fun. I live in Hayward but can come to San Leandro, Alameda or Oakland. Work in that area anyways. Please email me lilhoma7@yahoo.com so hopefully we can set something up.

Look foward to hearing from you,

LaHoma

If you are interested, I play at the Castro Valley Community Center courts, on Sunday at 10am. (18988 Lake Chabot Road, Castro Valley) Come by if you are interested. 

Justin

Sorry for the late reply.  I might be interested one of these Sundays, thanks.

Mike

Hi LaHoma,

This week's not looking good for me, will be in touch later.

Mike

Hi Lily,

I know it's been a long time.  This Tennisopolis site has been very good in getting players together.  The times that you mention on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday are too late for me.  Now that school has started again for the kids, the latest I can play 'til is around 8pm on weeknights.  I might be available on some Sundays though, will let you know.  Thanks for keeping me in mind, and happy playing!

Mike

I'm willing do play at 6:30 during the week or on weekends, but can you please respond back to my email lilhoma7@yahoo.com if your interested. :)

Thank you

LaHoma

Any interest in doing some rallying this Sat morning or Sunday early evening? At or near Lake Merritt, Oakland, would be ideal.

Thanks! :)

Nhien

Hello Nhien I'd be interested for rallies this weekend. In fact I was just there are Lake Merrit this afternoon:)

Let me know your thoughts.

See ya!

Tim

Hey, Tim! Sorry, I didn't see this post until now. Hmm. It appears that I only get notified of posts on my own page or to my discussions.  In any event, I'm totally open to meeting up for some rallying. I'm not up to game playing yet. Also, playing this past weekend with Ivan who thinks he's a 3-3.5 makes me think I'm more like a 3, just as a disclaimer. :)

Nhien

Hi Nhien,

I'll be running a 10k on Sat morning, and Sunday might go to Sacramento.  I'll keep you posted, next week might be better.

Thanks,

Mike

Hey Nhien,

Let me know if you're available to play on a weeknight, like around 6:30. 

Thanks,

Mike

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service