Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Looking to hit around and get some more consitency in my game. Anyone from a 3.5 to 5 would be fine to hit with. I guess id be a 4 or 4.5. I live in North naples ,male, 39. thanks.

Views: 546

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah im free alot that time would be fine. Just let me know where and when im there. Trying to build up a group of tennis partners, maybee even play some doubles down the road. I live in North naples, I usually play at veterans park but Ill play anywhere as long its not huge drive.

eric
I dont mind playing either place. Just the traffic going to cypress woods around that time can really suck cause of 75. Going east that is , going west isnt as bad usually. Im free sometimes on the weekends also if you ever wana hit then. We can try for monday if thats good with you?
Veterans park is not too far from cypress. Right down the road on immakolle by the yellow blinking fire light. If you wana meet there around 5 ish would be ok. You can call me tommorow or monday though my number is 239-220-3414. I dont remember things well lol so if you call can be kinda like a confirmation. thanks.
Wyatt Ling said:
I'm free Mondays through Thursdays, I get home from work around 4:15 at the latest and I'm usually at the gym or on the court serving by 4:30. I usually play at the tennis courts at Cypress Woods country club. It's around Immokalee and I75 but anywhere is fine, seems like veterans park is close to there anyhow.
K sounds good Wyatt. Sometimes they have lessons there i forget the days though. it might be monday if so we can goto Vineyards which isnt too far or back to cypress woods. I think the lessons are on tues though. Will play it by ear. Talk to you soon.

Wyatt Ling said:
Yea I know what you mean about the traffic, that's not a problem for me to go to veterans. Weekends are fine for me but I'm usually out of town every weekend, but there is the rare occasion I'm in town, and if so I would let you know. Monday at 5 would be great. I'll give you a call at some point this weekend and arrange it from there. My number is 561 - 213 - 5344.

Eric Saunders said:
I dont mind playing either place. Just the traffic going to cypress woods around that time can really suck cause of 75. Going east that is , going west isnt as bad usually. Im free sometimes on the weekends also if you ever wana hit then. We can try for monday if thats good with you?
Veterans park is not too far from cypress. Right down the road on immakolle by the yellow blinking fire light. If you wana meet there around 5 ish would be ok. You can call me tommorow or monday though my number is 239-220-3414. I dont remember things well lol so if you call can be kinda like a confirmation. thanks.
Wyatt Ling said:
I'm free Mondays through Thursdays, I get home from work around 4:15 at the latest and I'm usually at the gym or on the court serving by 4:30. I usually play at the tennis courts at Cypress Woods country club. It's around Immokalee and I75 but anywhere is fine, seems like veterans park is close to there anyhow.
I'd like to hit sometime. I can do 6.30- 7pm, I am a 3.5..
Im free around those times usually. Just let me know when. Usually playing on tues nights but normally free other nights or during the time sometimes also. Just let me know . thanks.

eric

Chiki said:
Do you want to play on wednesday evening? I can call you after work and figure out the time then, usually the same time 6.30 or 7pm

Thanks
chiki

Eric Saunders said:
Im free around those times usually. Just let me know when. Usually playing on tues nights but normally free other nights or during the time sometimes also. Just let me know . thanks.

eric

Chiki said:
Yeah Wed should be fine. My number is 220-3414 I should be free then.

eric
Chiki said:
Do you want to play on wednesday evening? I can call you after work and figure out the time then, usually the same time 6.30 or 7pm

Thanks
chiki

Eric Saunders said:

eric

Chiki said:
I will call you tomorrow, this is my # 293 0208

Eric Saunders said:

eric
Chiki said:

Thanks
chiki

Eric Saunders said:

eric

Chiki said:
k look forward to your call. I might be in a job interview when you call so if i dont answer leave a message. definitely would like to hit tommorow though. talk to you then
eric

Chiki said:
I will call you tomorrow, this is my # 293 0208

Eric Saunders said:

eric
Chiki said:

Thanks
chiki

Eric Saunders said:

eric

Chiki said:
hey if you are still looking for someone to hit with i am in town for a couple of days and looking to hit with someone as well. i'm 26 m in north naples. i don't know how the scale goes as far as skill level but i'm a little above average. i like to complete and i also want to work on consistency a bit. let me know. thanks!

todd
Yeah id love to hit sometime. My cell phone is 220 3414 or you can reach me on here. My cell phone has had some trouble so you might not get through. I usually play down at veterans park its right off immokallee road by the fire station there. Just let me know if you get my phone and i dont answer leave a message but probably best way to contact me is on here since im not sure what my phone is gona do, still have to find out whats going on with it.

eric
Hey let me know if you still want to play?

da06e@fsu.edu

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service