Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

i'm new to this site. hopefully it'll serve duel purposes; meeting new people and getting in shape a bit. i haven't played in a while but i'd love to get back into it. i live in northwest st.pete. would love to play with anyone willing to be patient at first but will challenge me at the same time. don't hesitate to contact me! Thanks! Jamie

Views: 300

Replies to This Discussion

I'm Ginny and I'm looking to find more people to play with.  I live near Tropicana field and am about a 2.5 player.  Are you still looking for someone to play with?

Hi Jamie - I just moved to St Pete and really want to start playing tennis again.  I played with my father when I was growing up but have not really played in years.  I will admit I can not move like I did when I was a teenager (30's are rough) !  Let me know if you are interested in playing sometime.  I am not ever home from work before 6 and I live in S St Pete near the pink streets. 

Let me know,

Jen

Hey Jamie,

Did you ever get back into tennis?  I just moved to the area and I'm trying to do the same.  Thought we might get some practice in if you're still interested?  Let me know what's going on.

Btw, do you know of any good courts around here, or a place with a backboard?

Hope we can work something out. ttyl!

Will

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service