Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I just joined this site. I work in Berkeley and am looking for local recreational tennis partners. Like to play couple of times a week. My schedule is flexible.

Views: 167

Replies to This Discussion

Same here, I work in Berkeley and would like to play tennis after work.
Sounds good James. Do you know any courts in Berkeley area we can use after work? Any particular weekdays is preferable to you?
I have to research that... I think there's one on Bancroft, but not sure if it's public or not. Do you know if the courts next to Claremont hotel is open to the public?

Ron said:
Sounds good James. Do you know any courts in Berkeley area we can use after work? Any particular weekdays is preferable to you?
Hi James,

I don't know about the Bancroft courts. I drive by the Claremont courts everyday and I don't have the impression that they are generally open to public. It would be nice to find out how we can play on those Claremont courts.

Ron
We can give it a try if you like .... if interested my email is willytowar@ymail.com
I'm available anytime after 4pm and Thurs-Fri 's anytime !
I live in Berkeley as well ... if you'd like to hit please let me know. The best time for me is either Sat and/or Sun morning. My email is pchuenrudeemol@yahoo.com.

Cheers!
did you find tennis partners? I'm looking for one too.
what level 3.5 is?
Claremont courts are for members only. There are courts at Bushrod Park, near 59th St. and Shattuck in N Oakland. They're called the Don Budge courts. There are also some at Chabot Rd. and Golden Gate Ave. in the Rockridge area. In S. Berkeley there are some at MLK and Oregon St, though these have some pretty uneven pavement. I'm more of a 2-2.5 player, but thought I'd share my court are knowledge.
Pam

James said:
I have to research that... I think there's one on Bancroft, but not sure if it's public or not. Do you know if the courts next to Claremont hotel is open to the public?

Ron said:
I just joined as well and want to find a partner. Probably would just hit once a week. I am a 4.0 player. Let me know when a time might be good.

Ellen
If you woold like to meet up and hit some and see where it goes from there I would be up for that I am a 3.5 player that needs a to play more matches. I can play during the day, evening, or weekend. I work remotely so I make my own schedule.
Hello Ron,
I have this afternoon free from work. Let me know if you are interested in hitting in Berkeley or Oakland. I am a 3.5 in the USTA system but play more like a 4.0

Regards,
Edo
510-610-1870

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service