Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Please list Sponsors that you may know For players like Myself and Others might Benifit from

Thanks

Views: 1488

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you can Contact your local Rep for your favorite Company and See about getting a Players package. It is Based on your Ranking.
yep, all the companies seem to have some type of sponsorship, but all depends on your rankings. I got a couple of my kids Wilson sponsorships. If it's financial sponsors, not much of that around these days. But you should be able to get equipment sponsors.
What are you ranked? Section and national?

Equipment sponsors are the main ones available.  As you probably know, you can sometimes get free gear, but I am not aware of any cash sponsorships out there.

These may be available from high profile tennis academies.  I don't know.  I know some of the academies give scholarships and can hook their top students with sponsors.  There is really a lot that I don't know about that world.  That would make for some very interesting research I think.

The Game of getting sponsored has changed completely. you need to hire a professional Public relations person to professionally do all your marketing. They will need to contact and reach out to Angel investors, Minor & Major Companies, plus find training recruiters Like Talent Scouts on top of winning & rankings.

Get ranked higher
I just started back playing Jrs I will Get that ranking up
That's good, I would work on dominating your current age group sectionals, championships, excellence and playing up as well. If you are top 5 in section plenty of free gear. Then go play national events in your age group, they want to see how you do against top kids in your age group.
Yeah, there is very little available now in terms of financial sponsorships, but if you can get into the top 5 of your section, you should be able to get some nice equipment sponsorships.
How do you even go about getting a sponsor?  Someone told me that if you are in the top 10 in your section then you can get an Adidas sponsor.  Is this true?  Is this for juniors only or any NTRP player?

The adiPlayer Program offers serious competitors deep discounts on top adidas performance products.

Become a Member!

Who Qualifies?

To qualify for adiplayer membership you must verify that you are one of the following:

• USPTA and/or PTR certified teaching professional
  • Juniors with a top 25 USTA Sectional Ranking or a top 100 National Ranking
  • Adult with a Top-20 national singles ranking in Open or Age Group play or Top-5 in doubles
  • Current collegiate players with a proper documentation from school
  • ATP/WTA player or coach

Rewards of Membership

• Up to 40% off retail price on select adidas products
  • Periodic special offers for you and your friends + family
K·TEAM Preferred Player Program
Membership Benefits
  • Savings of up to 50% off the retail price on exclusive K-Swiss footwear, apparel and accessories.
  • Limited offers exclusive to members.
Who Should Apply
  • USPTA and/or PTR certified teaching professionals.
  • Juniors with a top 25 USTA Sectional Ranking or a top 200 National Ranking.
  • Adults with a Top-10 sectional, Top 50 National singles ranking in Open or Age Group play or Top-5 sectional or Top-10 nationals in doubles.
  • Current collegiate players with proper documentation from school.
  • Endorsed referral from a K-Swiss advisory staff member.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service