Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I am looking for hitting partners to play doubles. 2 to 3 people are usually playing Sat. early mornings at Rancho Cucamonga. We are looking more hitting partners. Probably we would like to play twice a week from Dec. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks. Sung

Views: 585

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sung...where do you guys play in Rancho and at about what level are you guys looking to play with?  What level do you guys play at?

We will play tennis at Day Creek Park. Our levels are 2.5-4.0. We just want to play doubles or do rally. You are welcome if you join. Please email me to sglim415@hotmail.com if you are interested. thank you.

Thnx! I used to play up there actually..haven't in years..im sure the crowds have changed..im assuming it was hella windy up there today eh :)

Yeah the big group all broke up lol... Some went to the Claremont club and others just stopped going. Only the little Indian guy who slice drop shots from the baseline every other hit is still their I believe .. I am looking to play again after a year break. I am a strong ground stroke player with a above average serve but I am really casual on the courts and only like to hit with easy going people. You seem sociable and nice kelv. I been trying to hit with people on this group but nothing ever happen's lol.. Let me know

hi sung,  are you still looking for hitting partners.  i am a 3.5 player and am active in the USTA league in orange county.  would like to find other players closer to home. 

if you're interested in hitting some go ahead and email me at luv2kyak13cv@gmail.com and we can make arrangements to meet at a court near both of us.  are you near san sevein or koehler park?  ruby

Ruby?! Is this our Ruby??!!!

what... is this killer kelvin from the hotel claremont team???  -- ruby

Iit IS ruby!!! It's Cashew girl! lol

Killer???? You're thinking of Big Jon :)

hahaha. hey, email me at luv2kyak13cv@gmail.com anytime you guys need people to hit with.  i get a kick playing with all you hard hitters. 

hahaha if funny how everyone here knows each other.... :) 

I'm James, a rusty 4.0 player, recently moved to rancho and looking for hitting partners. I'm available weekends anytime and weekdays from 530 pm. Lets play!

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service