Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hi, I'm a 29 year old male, living in the Makiki area. I'm looking for people to play some casual games with, or even just rally. It's been a while since I played so I'm not sure of what my rating would be, but I would estimate it around 4.0 or so.

Let me know if anyone is interested in playing. As I said I'm in the Makiki area, but I'm also willing to go elsewhere.

Thanks!

Views: 497

Replies to This Discussion

Hi David,
I would love to hit with you sometime.
could meet at makiki or alamoana some evening.
lmk,
steve

Cool, sounds good. I'd be free most weekends and during the weekday I get home around 5, so anytime after that would work. I could do either Makiki or Ala Moana, but Makiki would be better because it's closer.

Hi WANT TO PALY SOME TODAY call me [edit: please share private info via PM or Friend Request]

Brent

Today won't work for me, sorry. Are you free tomorrow?

Possibley, but weekdays are better what time are you free weekdays, early mornings are good when it's cool.  I live in Makiki too so makiki park or Ala Moana is good,

Weekdays work for me, but I get home from work around 5, so that's the earliest I could play. I'm free all this week except for Tues.

Hi! I live around the Makiki area and am also looking for partners to rally with. I'm around a 3.5 level but I haven't played with my racquet in a while, might need to warm up again if you do not mind. Contact me if you're interested in playing sometime this week! Evenings work best for me.

Cheers,

Judy

Hi Judy, I'm free most of the week except for Tuesday. Anytime after 5 works for me, so let me know when works for you!

Hi david,  Free tonight 6pm want to rally some at Makiki Park.  Brent

Sounds good, 6 works for me. Meet at the courts? 

OK see you at 6 call if ylou cannoit find me

nHi David lets meet at 530 and play a little before Judy arrives I need to leave by 7

Brent

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service