Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

How's it going, fellas?

I've been looking for a hitting partner as I'm slowly getting back to playing tennis.  I've been playing pretty consistently two to three times a week last year at Heather Farms and at Larkey Park. However, just as I was getting satisfied with my progress, I had an unfortunate accident in November which prevented me for playing for eleven week.s

I just got the green light from my doctor two weeks ago, so I'm really determined to get back to playing in the court.  I've just been hitting balls against a wall last week, and it's starting to get really boring.  I would surely love to find somebody to hit rallies with.    

I live in downtown Walnut Creek.  I am free weekday afternoons (after 4pm) and most Saturdays.  

Let me know if you're interested. 

ANTON

Views: 172

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Anton,

I live in Walnut Creek (near Heather Farm).  I have a tennis court in my complex.  I can either play during the week after 6 or on weekends.  Please let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,

Izzat

Hello Izzat,

Sorry I was out of town all week last week.  Just got back late last night.  I would love to get together and hit it with you.  Glad there's a court that we can access.  I know it's rather late, but if you're free later this afternoon/ early tonight, maybe we can get together.  Otherwise, next week, I'm open afternoons (except Thursday). 

Let me know.

Anton

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service