Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

been looking for a partner for a hella long time. so hard to find and i wanna play already! imma beginner so im not that good yet, if you wont mind, and looking for a partner too, hit me up. i prefer to play by green valley. so hit me up! thanks!

Views: 182

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Luiza,
I found this web-site and saw you on here. Let me know when you want to play. Talk to you later.
Hello Luiza. If you still need someone to play with let me know. I'm a beginner too and would love to play more. I'm over by green valley so that be perfect.
I'll play a match or volley with ya. Prefer mornings (beat the heat). I'm ok, and don't mind playing folks better or worse than me (at least for a while till the tire of me!!).
Hey

I am a beginner too.

I actually live out northwest but definitely have the schedule available to travel and meet you somewhere half way.

let me know.

LaCheyva
Hey Beau

What part of town are you in?

I am definitely looking for a partner. I just started taking tennis lessons once a week but would love to get more time during the week.

Let me know.
LaCheyva

Beau Tyler said:
I'll play a match or volley with ya. Prefer mornings (beat the heat). I'm ok, and don't mind playing folks better or worse than me (at least for a while till the tire of me!!).
Hi Luiza
I'm totally a beginner! Looking foward to getting out there and getting some exercise I am a big person but I can keep very well it's been a long time.. I'm a available weekdays evenings once sun comes down a little and early am on weekends,
TTYL
Rosa
BTW Im in the greenvalley henderson area sunset park is just up the street from sunset tennis courts
Hi Margareta, I'm searching for a tennis partner from Las Vegas to play this weekend. I can propose the courts at 270 Flamingo Road, there are free, and there are changing rooms here, shower... I'm the beginner... :) Thanks in advance for your reply or text or call 310-918-6153.

Regards,
Gennady
I have not played on a while. I'm just a little better that beginner, I live by Green Valley (Eastern). Let me know.
Lando.
Hi all.. just found/joined this site.. let myself get a little out of shape so skill level and finding close matches isn't a priority.. more interested in just hitting some balls around for fun and getting a little exercise outdoors.. seems like there's enough people already responding to this post that maybe we should all consider setting up a round-robin one or two evenings a week near GVR?

http://www.cityofhenderson.com/parks/parks/park_locations_and_featu...

- warren
Hey Luiza, i am in town on the weekends if you want to play any weekend. Email me back

Thomasc.cale@gmail.com
Hi Luiza,
Have you found a tennis partner? I really want to play more. I have a friend who is really god and she is teaching me to play, but she doesn't have a lot of time to play. I would like to play a couple times a week if possible. Let me know if you would like to set up a time to play.

Thanks!

Jonathan (702) 285-1991
hi , im about a 3.0 , ppl i play withmoved out of town , im looking forsomebod to hit balls with , thank you ... Lito

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service