Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

New to Montreal and would love to have a guy or girl to hit with regularly. Jean Mance, Uniprix or Lafontaine is where I usually play. 

Views: 393

Replies to This Discussion

Eric, I'm available Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. Jeanne-Mance or Lafontaine. Preferably evenings but flexible.

Hello Sylvie,

This week I can't play evenings because I work till 9pm but next week I am on 9-5. Unless you could play in the morning at say 10 or 11. If not I understand and we could organize something for next week.

Eric, actually, I could play at 10 on Thursday at Jeanne-Mance. Let me know if that works for you and I will reserve the court. 

Sylvie

Sylvie

Did you get my message? I am good to play on Thursday at 10. 

Eric, 

We are confirmed. Court #8 at 10am tomorrow morning. See you there, 

My number: [edit: please share private info via PM or Friend Request]

Hi,

i usually play at Parc Jeanne-Mance, i'm available after 6 PM and weekends, i'm about level 3.5.

Thanks

Danielle, I'd like to play this weekend. How about Saturday? Sylvie

Hi Eric, I would also love to play regularly. I'm available nights and weekends except for the next 2 weekends.

Feel free to give me a call or text. [edit: please share private info via PM or Friend Request]

Mathieu

Ok that sounds good Mathieu. I am working 1-9 pm this week but I can play next week as I'm on 9-5.

Hello Eric, I'm available any time on week days. My number is [edit: please share private info via PM or Friend Request]

Hi, I looking for a hitting session this week mornings at Jeanne Mance park. Are you free?

Hello

i am also new in Montreal and searching now for new Tennis Partners.  I am from germany and there i played a lot

so if you want play with me write me  a mail

regards Sven

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service