Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I am back from a bad back injury, but the good news is that I got lots of chiropractic and feeling pretty darn good.  I would like to find someone who wants to hit for 45 minutes to an hour.  Maybe after a little tuning up, play a set.

Views: 687

Replies to This Discussion

I can hit midweek as well.  

ok, how about Tuesday at 1pm in Castro Valley?

I can do that.  LMK where.  I'll drive down.

18839 Huber Drive, Castro Valley.    What level are you?   I can probably hit for an hour or a bit more. 

I'm 4.0 and working hard on improving.

Looks like questionable weather tomorrow.  Can we agree to check in by, say, 11:30 about whether we're playing or not?  My number is 716-239-0398.  You can call or text me.  Thanks!

ok  510-909-3662

Ready to try again this week?   

Where are you looking to play?  I am a 4.0-ish player, and am just getting back into it and looking for some hitting partners and to get back into match play.  Preferably near Oakland. -R

Ramesh, I'm in N. Berkeley with car, and am looking for regular players/hitting partners etc.  Let me know.

Best,

Jerome

I can't play tomorrow, I just booked a lesson at 1pm in Oakland.   All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Bill,

My schedule has freed up so if you are interested in hitting/playing then let me know your preferred locations (cities) and hopefully that will work for the both of us. I am in the Concord area.

Will

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service