Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Looking for 3.0 - 4.0 person to hit with in Towson, Cockeysville, or Rodgers Forge area

I'm usually available in the evenings after 6pm on the weekdays and mornings on the weekend.

Looking more to rally, but once warmed up I'm open to playing a few games.

Views: 303

Replies to This Discussion

Hey,

I live on Stevenson Lane and would love to hit in the evenings. drop me a line at [edit by Mod]. because it's easier and we'll set something up. I also rally a bit then play a set.

I sent you an email.  I'll get back to you when I return.

Anyone else in the area looking to hit and maybe play a few games?

Hey, Ryan. My schedule seems to be fairly similar to yours. I live in Owings Mills but wouldn't mind driving out to Towson or Cockeysville. Let me know if you wanna try to meet up and hit around. You can email me at [private info removed by Mod - please share via PM if necessary].. Thanks!
I live in Towson and am available all weekend if you want to get together.  My email is [private info removed by Mod - please share via PM if necessary].
James, you available this Saturday or Sunday (6/9 or 6/10) morning?
Normally, yes...but I'm not this weekend.  Maybe one day during the week or next weekend.
Any interest in hitting today...I close to White Marsh
Hey Vijay....I'm definitely interested in playing, but I have to work late tonight.  Tomorrow should be good if you are interested?

Sounds good James...shoot me an e-mail vmethwani@gmail.com so we can coordinate..

Thanks

Vijay

hey ryan, i'd like to get in some rallying and maybe a game or two. i mostly work in the evenings but maybe we can arrange something for weekends or a week night i'm not working. i'm about 20 mins from the towson area (near owings mills/ randallstown). 

kristen

Hi,

I'm in Towson and I'm pretty much always down to play at the 3-4 level. Drop me a line at [edit by Mod] and we'll set something up. That goes for anyone reading this list.

Sent you an email.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service