Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Ok Guys here is the Draw

if you want to see whose who ? you gotta go tpo this link but here is an image of the Draw

http://tennislink.usta.com/Tournaments/TournamentHome_New/Tournamen...

Views: 412

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i have worked on , serve , approach shots, ground strokes, Volley, Focus, Defense movement side to side, offense movement forward and back.  Drop shots and i FEEL GOOD. loss 5 LBS this week Elbow Feels 60% for serves which is real good for me now. ive been lifting weights stretching & taking in protein.

Go #4 seed!! 

I'm still waiting for a court.
Getting on now 809 eastern.

i lost in three sets, 6-4, won the second 6-1, started cramping badly, lost in the tie breaker 3-7 in the third. if i was in shape i would have won the third 6-4, but up 5-4 both calves started cramping on my serve and i couldn't over power  the kid. all well i did the good fight. look for the blog later this weekend about the match. Some funny stuff happened. Just GOt home at 1235am

Tough loss in the first round.

You must have made him tired, he lost bad in the next round

i should have won, but with no practice sets & 3 days of training, i didn't have enough in the gas tank.

During the Match, i totally destroyed his confidence & it was the most fun i had in a while playing a match.

He was talking trash after he won the first set " I play national tournaments! " and i saw his ranking and check out his record before our match. He lost in the second round in his last 5 tournaments, this is the first time i lost in the first round in 7 years. well its 6 and a half but round it off to make it sound better.

Looks like the kid fought back later and took the consolation, recovered from your mental thrashing.

oh really the kid is the king of the losers... good for him.

There was a back draw? Didn't see that...

Coach V, you pulled out? Don't like to see that. Do you pull out of 3rd 4th playoffs also?

umm pain, Cramping, i was hurt up till Tuesday this week. & had to go back to work & im not gonna drive another 150 miles for just fun ,when  i have to make money.

i didnt pull out of nothing. i just didnt play.

CoachV

Was the cramping lack of potassium or just time travelled and tired?

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service