Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hello all.  I just moved to Houston from Atlanta.  I'm looking for some regular singles and doubles matches in Clear Lake area.  I'm a 4.0- player.  I'm up for anything: mixed, doubles, singles.  Just looking to get out and play and meet some good folks while I'm at it.

Rustin

Views: 165

Replies to This Discussion

Definitely interested in hitting some tennis balls and regularly getting on the tennis courts.

I live down in Clear Lake but do a lot of sales calls all over greater Houston.  What time of day is best for you to hit?

Rustin

Hey R. If you want to hit I don't live too far away. I could use some tips. I'm probably around a 3.0-3.5 in Pearland area.
I can do early mornings or evenings.  I am looking to get out and hit ASAP.  I don't know how much of a teacher I am, but I can try.  My style is more athletic than fundamentally skilled.  Let me know if you want to hit.
Early mornings sound great. I work nights and most mornings I still have energy to hit for a couple of hours. When are you available? I can do tomorrow.
Feeling a little under the weather. We may have to wait a few days. Do you know of a good place to play free in clear lake area?
There are plenty of good spots in the area. There's a nice park in Nassau Bay close to the Space Center. Randolph Park in Friendswood (off of 45 and 2351) offers plenty of players as well as scenery and shade in the afternoons. There are four courts in Pinebrook but that is gated. Some folks will be kind enough to let us in if we ask. Clear Creek High School has plenty of courts also.
I went out for a hit tonight because I was feeling better and got my butt handed to me. There's some kind of virus being passed around and it caught you. Get well and just let me know when you're good to go.
I am feeling a little better and looking to get out and hit this evening. Are you available? Call me if you want to hit for an hour or two. 7132548418

Glad to know you're getting over it man. Sorry I didn't get to check in yesterday. I was out and about and went to hit last night with some friends. I just checked the website today and regretfully just saw your reply. I'll save your number and will send you a text or a call when I'm available.

There's a tournament coming up this week-end if you want to check it out. 2011 HTA HOUSTON OPEN

Nice to finally hit with you R. BTW i noticed that you had very good hand-eye coordination and were catching balls easily with your left hand. Have you ever played professional baseball?

Nah.  Not professional.  I had fun hitting this morning.  Call or text anytime ya'll go up there and play.  I'm game from 630-830 most mornings and anytime during the evenings.

R

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service