Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Mr. Mayor?

Tim?

Who else?

Views: 359

Replies to This Discussion

Sandy, Zeus and my brother Paul. We are going 3-13 to the 16 th

good to hear.  you'll catch the round of 16 to quarters.  should be another fabulous tourney this year.

keep an eye on the thread.  we might try to organize a get together for members again this year.

Oh, I'm definitely going! Thanks for getting me in last year. I remember watching Azarenka vs. Radwanska. :)

and look where they are now with ranking this year?  proabaly main stadium matches for them this year.  ;-)

we'll see you at the "Open West" soon.

Yeah, who would've thought Azarenka would get to number 1 in the stands? I didn't at the time.

she was always one of my favorite up and comers.  finally stepped up to the plate.  ;-)  i'm sure you heard of her story going home to Belarus and was inspired by her grandma.  now let's hope she does not follow the steps of last year's first slam winners.  seems like all recent slam winners (WTA side) all had really bad slumps after winning the first slam.  :-(

we should try to organize a meet up again.  Would love to hit with our fellow members.  but with the shooting schedule, probably a drink on site is the best i can do during the first week.

No, I didn't hear about Azarenka's grandmother but I just read an article now. Wonderful story. 

Yeah, let's have a drink this time out. Maybe I can get more members together this time around.

I will be there Mar. 9-11 for sure and hopefully for the duration.  Let me know if you'd like to play while there, and/or if you're interested in a clinics/private lessons with Oscar Wegner.  

I'll be out there for a few days... I would love to hook up and play some tennis as well. 

Once again, I will be there!

Wouldn't miss it.  Expect to be there from the 8th to the 15th.

Tim and Tony, let me know as soon as you know your dates so I can start to arrange my "free" times.

Would love to meet whomever is there on the grounds from 'opolis.

Mark

Mark,

I'll be there for the entire duration.  As usual, not going to have much time during the first half of the tournament.  But will definitely find time to meet up and have a drink with you & the rest of the 'opolis crew.

T

Looks like we will have a few people.  What is the best day for a quick meet up?  Hope it'll be on-site for a drink.  ;-)

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service