Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

It's all about the Tees - I design funny, serious, unique tennis t-shirts

Hi all,

I've been playing tennis for over 3 decades and have freelance wrote articles on tennis as well as work yearly with the US Open. I also have a t-shirt biz and create funny, serious and unique tennis t-shirts. Will send designs to your e mail and you can let me know which one(s) you like. Will create it for you. Get back to me. Thanks.

Views: 69

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd like to check some of these out. Do you have any of them to do with McEnroe?
Hi Tim, unfortunately I don't have any designs concerning McEnroe because think I would be sued (especially if I had any of the tennis commentators/players/coaches profiles or faces on there). Mine is all about tennis but not naming or featuring the tennis celebrity world. If you're still interested I can surely sending you a few designs on your e mail.
I have a few that I would like to pass through you.

1. Don't ACE me bro.
2. Sissy...hit the ball harder!

I'd love to see some of your designs. Thanks for your time.

Hi Roger, I have many more tennis t-shirt designs. Here are a couple. Will be sending you more today. Thanks for your interest. The tees are all $20 including tax & shipping. Will get back to ya. Will work on the 2 phrases you gave and create a design from it.

Like Us!

© 2015   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service