Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

hi guys 
Does any one know an indoor tennis for the winter? I play regularly...and I dont want to stop in the winter!

Views: 586

Replies to This Discussion

Nun's Island Tennis Club is the closest indoor place to DT to play in the winter (about 7 min drive). It's expensive but has everything for the tennis player...single's leagues, double's leagues, round robins, fitness drills, lessons, a gym and 20 courts. Google for their website. Sunday's have a non-membership drop in single's ladder. ALL play levels at the club.
Man awsome thanks for the sunday tip!! Do we pay fees for the drop in? ....do we need to reserve ?

doug said:
Nun's Island Tennis Club is the closest indoor place to DT to play in the winter (about 7 min drive). It's expensive but has everything for the tennis player...single's leagues, double's leagues, round robins, fitness drills, lessons, a gym and 20 courts. Google for their website. Sunday's have a non-membership drop in single's ladder. ALL play levels at the club.
I don't know the cost this year ($20?) but it is for 2 hours with 2 single matches. You do need to reserve by calling the Nun's Island Club and leaving a message for Alex Shields. I believe the ladder starts in the next few weeks. You don't need to pay drop in fees or be a member to play in this ladder. Hope to see you there!

Sahel said:
Man awsome thanks for the sunday tip!! Do we pay fees for the drop in? ....do we need to reserve ?

doug said:
Hi Doug,

Did you hear the bad news, this league was cancelled.!!
Hey.
I'm about to join the clud de tennis ile des soeurs. I'm a good player looking for some serious hitting.
I'm free evenings and weekends.
Let me know.

d.
Hi there,
I play at 'iles de soeurs', level 3.0/3.5
do you want to play soon ?
Best
Stef
Hi,
Ide love to. I haven't signed up yet though.
P.M me you're number and I'll call you soon.

danny
Eh guys.

For those interested in playing during the winter, I just found out that the club robillard has open courts, on tuesday, and wed between 8:45 and 9:45 pm. The hour s like 15$. If anyone s interested, please, let me know.

Not really familliar with the the levels u guys r using here. But, I am a pretty good player. NCAA college level. just moved from the US

Just got back into playing again, so i am really serious about this
Hi,
Thanks for the info.
An update regarding Nun's Island Sunday tennis...I believe they are going to start this sunday and they are planning to do a team tennis format with singles and doubles...
Doug

please, could u give more details regarding the Nun's island SUnday tennis thing. how much it cost, what time it is, and how to join?
If the cost and time are the same as last year then it is $20 and at 6 or 6:30pm and is for 2 hours. You are allowed to stay longer and play if you wish. This is the only time the public is allowed free access to Nun's Island tennis, otherwise you have to be a member.
Doug
Are you sure in regards this league, the league is canceled as far as i know. I was called three weeks ago on Saturday and Alex Shields (League Coordinator) told me it is cancelled.

Doug, Is there any update? are we on the same page, that this league is for non members?

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service