Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hi,

I'm an intermediate (3.0-3.5) player and have a membership at the (indoor) Baltimore Tennis and Fitness Club on Reisterstown Road (and Rt 695).  Please let me know if you'd like to hit with a lefty - I'd be happy to split the cost for a guest (I think its $10). I have time some weekdays in the morning (around 9:30) or evenings (after 8:00). Weekends are possible too but its harder to reserve court time - availabilty is usually early morning or night. 

Peter

Views: 140

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Peter,

I'll have some time on Tuesdays and Thursdays in the mornings starting next week.  I'll circle back with you when it gets closer.

-ryan

That sounds great Ryan. I would just need to reserve the court time 24 hours in advance.

Feel free to text me at: (443) 538-6486.

Looking forward to some winter hitting (if you can even call this winter!)

Peter

i'd love to. is it $10 each time for a guest? if I'm not mistaken a membership is like $30/mo or something...my father and i were discussing getting memberships. i'm a lefty as well, and have been looking to hit around. my hours tend to be flexible; except for the last week or so of course lol, and I'm usually available in the evenings. you can text me at 443-834-9052 if you'd like to try and get a game in. let's see what we can work out.

Kristen

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service