Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

HI Tennisopolites.

looks like this Year of the sheep has Gotten me sheepish.  Amina aka KID-V She will be doing her First USTA Tennis Tournament this coming weekend. She is playing up in her first tournament. I am Nervous. I want her to like her first experience. I will be Video taping it like a mad man.

1. Should I become Crazy tennis parent

2. Should i be Crazy tennis Coach

3 both.

4 I am just kidding!!!!!

please check out the Draw link.

http://tennislink.usta.com/tournaments/tournamenthome/tournament.as...

If you would like to wish her luck please do so here thanks!!!!!!

Views: 283

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congratulations!  I hope she has a great time, win or lose.  I have been where you are; both my kids play tennis and I have learned many things as a tennis dad.  Please keep us posted with how it all goes (on and off the court) - for your daughter and for you too.  Remember: no pressure. 

BTW, my daughter is playing a tournament this weekend too.

Well, she cried today about losing her first match,that she didnt play. I told her that it doesnt matter if she wins or loses as long as she has fun competiting. She said yeah but i dont want to lose the first one! (Balling with tears flowing from here eyes)

It will all work out.  It looks from the video that some of the girls are older/ bigger than her.  How old is Amina?

Amina just turned 8 at the end of December.  if you jump around you have to check out the melt down as well as "Why do they call it love?"....there is also singing and dancing on the court, as well as being overall lost.  this Video has its Moments even background noise.

This is nice

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service