Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Am I the only one who hates Nadal?

Views: 1807

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He has tremendously improved his game over time. He plays every shot as if it were his last in my opinion. His body suffers due to this type of play. You can't beat his humble attitude like others stated. When athletes get a big head, I lose interest.
I totally agree Andrea. He is somehow very humble despite his tennis god status. I've just been rooting for him more and more which is really tough for me since I naturally root for the underdog (but that's another stroy.) Has anyone noticed that Fed has been a bit more "prickly" lately?

Andrea M. said:
He has tremendously improved his game over time. He plays every shot as if it were his last in my opinion. His body suffers due to this type of play. You can't beat his humble attitude like others stated. When athletes get a big head, I lose interest.
oh yeah definitely. i might use another adjective: salty. he's still classy and smooth and all that, but occasionally there are comments coated with a bit of arrogance or impatience. and i kinda like it. he pulls it off such that it's not annoying or off-putting. maybe just cuz it's Fed. but hey, this is supposed to be a thread about our collective hatred for Nadal... ;) ah, who can hate him? he's humble, likeable, and would definitely be placed in an All-Time-Greats tournament.
The Funny thing about Nadal he is 2 matches away from being the greatest player of all time surpassing federer.
CoachVtennis.com

I like nadal Now.
this thread is so long, you might have already made this argument, but how do you figure? they will have both achieved the career slam but federer's got double the total Slams.....
i think he is a great player,but he seems a little cocky.and sometimes i even think federer seems cocky too.when he won that record number of grand slams and he had that jacket ready to wear that said 15 on it.just play tennis and be gracious and a good sportsman.
love nadal... a rare gem --- humble and cordial, naturally athletic, unbelievable hustler on the court, a variety of ground stroke shots, and he is still getting better. you wont find anyone like him.
I hate Nadal so much cos he always adopts delay tactics. No matter whether he is sweating or not, after each every single point, he will wipe with a towel. I don't really find him showing respect to other players. He is always the latest one to be in position no matter it is after the break or at the beginning for the toss. He is the unique one in the pro circle who spends the longest time in the prepartion for the serve.
he is the best player in the present era !!!!

Andrea M. said:
he is very consistant with his shots no errors thats why he is greatest :)

CoachV - William Vazquez said:
The Funny thing about Nadal he is 2 matches away from being the greatest player of all time surpassing federer.
CoachVtennis.com

I like nadal Now.
I like Nadal. I hate Federer. He thinks he is so clever and subtle in his responses, but if you pay attention he really shows how arrogant he is, what a sore loser he is, how he almost never actually gives credit to the other player. He is just obnoxious. Of course, he has amazing tennis skill, but I am tired of hearing about him all the time and wish he would just retire already.
I don't hate him but there is something about a man who wears capri's that really disappoint me. Know what I mean?

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service