Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hello I am William Vazquez - CoachV I am looking for local support in the form of tournament Fees.

I have several Tennis Tournaments planed between now until may 25th. I have already Registered for the Mens Tournament March 2nd at Sweetwater Senior Singles Classic, a Tournament That I will win.

after this tournament I will be out of available funds for the rest of this season. My total Season cost are $2380 Approximately. Which Also includes my Trainers Time.  This is an example of work i have done for sponsors in the pass. http://tennisopolis.com/video/learn-to-serve-in-tennis

Thank you for your time!

03/02/2012

Sweetwater Senior Singles Classic (GA Level III-150 pts) - 703423312
Sweetwater Tennis Center
M(25-80)s,FMLC; W(25,35,45,55,65,75)s,FMLC
Surface Type: Hard
Austell, GA 02/27/2012 11:59 PM(Eastern Time)

This Tournament is Paid For... Feel Free to Stop by & Watch!!!!!1

03/30/2012

Fair Oaks Senior Southern Warmup (GA Level II-200 pts) - 703499712
Fair Oak Tennis Center
MW(Op,30-90)s,SE; MW(30-90)d,SE; X(45)d,SE
Marietta, GA 03/26/2012 11:59 PM(Eastern Time)

to Donate $30 for this tournament click here

04/20/2012

"Andrew's Raiders" Spring NTRP (GA Level III-150 pts) - 700017212
Laurel Park / Tennis Dynamics
NMW(2.5-4.5)sd,SE; Combo MX(5.0,6.0,7.0,8.0,9.0)d,SE
Marietta, GA 04/16/2012 11:59 PM(Eastern Time)

04/27/2012

Sweetwater NTRP Spring Singles Challenge (GA Level III-150 pts) - 7...
Sweetwater Tennis Center
MW(Op)s,SE; NMW(2.5-4.5)s,SE
Austell, GA 04/23/2012 11:59 PM(Eastern Time)

05/02/2012

ATLANTA SR INVITATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP$$ (Super Category II National,...
Cherokee Town & Cc
Ranked: M(30-75)sd; FS(0)d
Surface Type: Clay
Atlanta, GA 04/24/2012 11:59 PM(Eastern Time)
 to Donate $222.00 for this tournament click here

05/11/2012

EPICenter NTRP Spring Fling (GA Level III-150 pts) - 703402112
EPICenter
NMW(3.0-4.5)sd,SE
Duluth, GA 05/07/2012 11:59 PM(Eastern Time)
 to Donate $35 for this tournament click here

05/25/2012

Chattahoochee River Adult Singles Classic (GA Level III-150 pts) - ...
Terrell Mill Tennis Center
M(Op,30,40,50,60,70)s; W(Op,30,40)s
Marietta, GA 05/21/2012 11:59 PM(Eastern Time)

Views: 525

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am the #2 seed the #1 seed left the tournament i think or they got the wrong name or something..,.

cause this is the original

1. Biffle, Alex
2. Vazquez, William
Bback to top
Baker, Jonathan Duluth, GA
Biffle, Alex(1) Norcross, GA
Burchett, R. Terry. Norcross, GA
Dback to top

Won the First Match now Ive got to play the kid that took me to 3 sets.

Make it short and sweet!

what happened here coach? Your elbow dropped to 10%?

my body Dropped....not in any good shape..... I spent the entire morning sleeping in stiff pain today monday and all day sunday i was dragging around....it could also be the change in heat here in atlanta.....my body might have not been ready for that as well...

But the real reason i lost is.....

I didnt train for this tournament....... because there was originally 4 players...... but then on the last 2 days the draw jumped up to 11 ( a record for this location HA HA ) my elbow wanst any good until 1 day before the tournament started...but other than that everything is correctable...im hitting the gym this month with a trainer and a  motivator / Coworker...im gonna start training seriously for a little while and see if my arm gets better if it doesnt Im gonna check on the tommy john surgery for the elbow. PLus my next tournaments this month are gonna be big ones....i think the USOPEN QUALI for Atlanta is this month. Im gonna give it a good old try....in NYC i Get about to the 3rd round then lose due to fitness. so for atlanta I would expect to go at least 5 round.

It looked pretty bad coach. I was thinking at first you were not 100% physically. It looked like you couldn't move and your footwork was affected. Nothing was going right. I think I saw one good return through the whole match. The dude really had his way with you. Next time you play I want to see a better performance. :)

Its looks worst than it is...but the performance of my body was all i had.... i also felt like i couldnt move at all too......the kid didnt make any big improvements since the first time we played....the most noticeable thing was the service consistency which also broke down in the second set.... again he didnt win, i lost....;.if that makes any sense.. so the mistake in this match is my fitness expectations..... being a very talented player for so long i nervered had to really work hard being an athlete because i was capable of creating big shots to get me out of trouble.....now that im old i can still create those big shots but i cannot heal the next day or last as long as in my youth....also i was more active as a kid playing tennis and training ( not perfect training but good enough to keep me strong )

That's as honest a response as it comes, Chin. Takes balls to admit to that. Becoming older is not easy as an athlete.

I used to be a serve and volleyer and would come in with my footspeed. Now that everyone's groundies are harder with spin, I'd rather stay back and hit shorter angles or hit consistent heavy balls, rather than chase everyone's bullets like when I was in my teens and twenties. My footspeed isn't what it used to be.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service