Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

My doubles partner Jeff Shin, and my boy Jordan Boyles had to come back from 1-5 in a true third set tiebreak to beat rio for the second time! They were playing Todd Stanley (director at rio) and brian martinez (my director at natomas)

My team is off to a good start (3-0) and we beat the other good team twice now. I know the usta likes to see scores but if we sweep rio we wont play the local playoff.

We only play 1 singles match and 2 doubles so all the scores are close.

http://www.ustanorcal.com/teaminfo.asp?id=44194

I know Mike has been winning alot, I hope that is helping your team!

Views: 412

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Maybe we will play each other :)
No that's 5.0 ladies, few on my students got bumped, I know 5.0 ladies sounds unreal.
It doesn't sound unreal. We have some baller 5.0 ladies around here
Game on is right! My team won districts the last 2 yrs. I am trying to make it 3peat =)
WORD!  :))  I have no doubt a 3 peat is in the making!
My Laney team won our first round at Districts today @ Harbor Bay against Sherwood 4-1.  I won 4-6,6-3,10-5(TB).  If anyone remembers, I made a hard decision to leave my Club Sport team to play for my Laney team in the playoffs.  Turns out, I made the right decision!  :)
maybe, but CSSR may have done well if all the key players also stayed and played but they followed your lead. That's USTA tennis.
I remember that!  Good decision.  What is next for your team?
Los gatos got us today =/

I had played ngo before, he is legit

dang sorry to hear that

Even worse... he's a nice guy too lol
did you guys come back with a victory today, I saw you have O club and Berk, Berk has some strong dudes Jeff King , Rodrigo

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service