Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

My doubles partner Jeff Shin, and my boy Jordan Boyles had to come back from 1-5 in a true third set tiebreak to beat rio for the second time! They were playing Todd Stanley (director at rio) and brian martinez (my director at natomas)

My team is off to a good start (3-0) and we beat the other good team twice now. I know the usta likes to see scores but if we sweep rio we wont play the local playoff.

We only play 1 singles match and 2 doubles so all the scores are close.

http://www.ustanorcal.com/teaminfo.asp?id=44194

I know Mike has been winning alot, I hope that is helping your team!

Views: 412

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah that's a challenger, just found info for futures, round of 16 and you get a point, get in that qualifier draw and roll your way to your point
Qualifiers play seeds in the early rounds... that's how tennis regulates itself. I want to try another country for a point or two. I have buddies with points that can't carry my bags
yeah, seen that, good luck on the journey
Mikes 7.0 mixed team is going to district finals! Any other successful mixed teams out there?
I know there are more teams and more matches in lower level ntrp competition. How many matches do you all need to play in to qualify for districts? Are you guys paying close attention to that?

Tonight is my second match and qualifies me to play on my team for districts. Have to play districts to play sections and so on..
Good question.  I know that I had to play 2 regular season matches to qualify for the playoffs.  It was my understanding that if I played those 2 regular season matches then I would be able to play in the playoffs, districts, sectionals, and nationals.   Is that right?  I didn't know that you have to play districts to play sectionals and so forth.  :/
Adult 
2.5-5.0
Local league playoffs, Districts or Section Championships: 2 local league matches (only 1 can be a default).  
National Championships: 3 matches (no defaults) 
For Nationals, is it 3 TOTAL matches?  Can it be 2 regular season and 1 district or 1 sectional match?  Or does it have to be 3 regular season matches?
One of them has to be at districts to play in sections
That info was from NorCal Usta website, but that is all they had on there.
Thanks Hal.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service