Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

My doubles partner Jeff Shin, and my boy Jordan Boyles had to come back from 1-5 in a true third set tiebreak to beat rio for the second time! They were playing Todd Stanley (director at rio) and brian martinez (my director at natomas)

My team is off to a good start (3-0) and we beat the other good team twice now. I know the usta likes to see scores but if we sweep rio we wont play the local playoff.

We only play 1 singles match and 2 doubles so all the scores are close.

http://www.ustanorcal.com/teaminfo.asp?id=44194

I know Mike has been winning alot, I hope that is helping your team!

Views: 412

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow you guys are good!  Good luck tonight M!
Go get em mark! I have a singles match friday

The Cap'n ended up putting me at number 2 doubles which was fine.  I was kind of excited to play some singles but we won 7-5 6-3 so I am happy.  We were down 2-5 in the first and we won 8 games in a row.  We can't afford to start so slow in the future.

The team is now 4-0 or 5-0.

I have a singles match friday for my 5.0 team. I will. Be playing this guy Monte from Johnson ranch (obviously this is suubject to change)
The guy I think I will play is 2-1 so far this season. I have a win over the guy who beat him, but that was 3+ years ago
I think Monty runs one of the futures tournies up there also....ask him for WC..:)
Only if I win ;)
Good, just checked he runs the Sac one
No way! Crazy to think I wouldn't know that if it weren't for hal and tennisopolis. Imma keep putting myself in good situations and hopefully get my 1 atp point =)

yeah, those points are hard to come by, need to get through the qualie(may get few points) and then win in the main draw, here is 50k Singles breakdown money and points

Winner $7,200 80

Finalist $4,240 48

Semi-Finalist $2,510 29

Quarter-Finalist $1,460 15

2nd Round $860 7

First Round $360 0

never got my one point, soo close yet so far away

50k is challenger level though. We offered 50k at our last 2 challengers and 100k this year for the first time!

I am just trying to crack a futures draw

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service