Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I just started this discussion on youtube and it's exploded. I encourage diet plus exercise for weight control

Views: 190

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great video! It's really interesting!
I've always been on a special diet due to my lack of iron. Thanks for the video!
does that give you more or less energy? is it like thalasemia--sampras had that, my wife has it too

Natalia Federer said:
Great video! It's really interesting!
I've always been on a special diet due to my lack of iron. Thanks for the video!
I certainly need to emphasize that stretching, dieting and working-out is paramount in your daily activities, HOWEVER, if you don't conidition yourself mentally from day-to-day your mental block and resistance to poor eating habits and negative habitual forming will slowly decay and you'll find yourself in the same time-line of negativity you were in even before you started your whole routine. My suggestion is to change your "belief and philosophy systems" because to the core this is the driving force of your most inner you. Stay positive and continue to expand your mind first, then your body will follow.

Sincerely,

Jason Lampione.
You aré right, I completly agree with you, and im working on that.

Jason Lampione said:
I certainly need to emphasize that stretching, dieting and working-out is paramount in your daily activities, HOWEVER, if you don't conidition yourself mentally from day-to-day your mental block and resistance to poor eating habits and negative habitual forming will slowly decay and you'll find yourself in the same time-line of negativity you were in even before you started your whole routine. My suggestion is to change your "belief and philosophy systems" because to the core this is the driving force of your most inner you. Stay positive and continue to expand your mind first, then your body will follow. Sincerely,

Jason Lampione.
dieting.. it's not a diet. it's a way of life. I'm sorry. If you diet to lose ten pounds and just fall back into the cycle after, it gets worse--your body will acclimate to the lower amounts of food and then, you'll fall back to your normal amounts...and your body will think you're eating double thus fat storage. it's diet, exercise, and it's life long.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service