Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hey Y'all...I'm getting back into my game,a bit rusty, playing about 3.0 Looking for some good hitting, groundstrokes, practice and even play. I can devote 1.5 hours, a couple times a week.
Mornings 9-11, or Afternoons 3-6 are good.
Holla' back!
Berkeley-El Cerrito-Kensington all work for me.

Views: 551

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Amy,

I'm looking to get more consistency out of my ground strokes so if you're available to play on the weekdays from 5:30 to 7 pm, I'd be happy to meet up with you. I'm also available to play most weekends if that's an option for you. I work in Berkeley, but live in El Cerrito so any location is good for me.

Cheers!
Eric
Hey you sound like my level of play and I have been hitting the ball back like being the wall and enjoy the running after every ball but not so if I know that I can't reach them (not into killing myself yet). I am mostly on call for work so most days I can practice.

I lived in the El Cerrito area and like playing either the Arlington courts or on Moeser.
Attachments:
HI Amy -

Are you still looking for hitting partners? I live and play in Berkeley; and about 3.0 - 3.5

Sibella

sibellakraus@gmail.com

Hi there! Not sure if you are still out there but I'll give it a try. My tennis buddy (met on Tennispolis) left and I am desperate... I am a good 3.5 I'd say, can struggle with service but have a couple good hits. Very competitive, love to play three sets. I live close to the Hopkins Street courts in Berkeley. Maybe we can play some time soon? Let me know. Ciao,

Stefano

Saw your post, tried to post days ago, but it didn't go through...

If your interested in playing/rallying/practice with an Albany local 3.0 and getting better, an ex-athlete who is competitive, and I'm growing my group for organizing mixed doubles play in Albany, which is so much fun.

Please friend me, so we can communicate easier through phone /email.

Thanks, Lisa

Hi Amy,

I am 3.0 level and looking for some hitting practice also during the mornings weekdays. I have played with a senior doubles group at the Terrace courts in Albany on Wednesday morning. Also played a doubles group Wednesday night Memorial Park Albany. And just recently hit some practice balls with singles at Davie and Alameda courts. I am located in EC and like to hit either Kensington, EC, or Albany and also Berk works also near Monterey Market. 

Let me know good time to practice. 

Thanks,

Davin

Hi Amy, I live in Albany and would love to have some good hitting and practice. I am about 3.5, a very consistent player. I can play on weekday mornings or afternoons at the time you described. I can hit in El Cerrito/Albany/Berkeley. Email me if you are interested: greenisland009@gmail.com  

Thank you!

Clara

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service