Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Anyone interested in playing Sunday mornings in the Cinco Ranch area?

Views: 57

Replies to This Discussion

Hello~
Hope you are feeling much better! Just wanted to let you know, I'm available to play Saturday mornings, too. So Sat., Sun. or both is fine with me! Whenever you feel like it, just let me know and I can meet you as early as you want!
As for Linh, she told me she can't play on the weekends, just during the week. If there is ever a weekday morning that you don't have to work, or that you can go to work later, I'm sure she'd love to play...the more the merrier! Anyway, just wanted to wish you good health and a safe trip this weekend! Happy 4th of July!
Talk to you soon!
Dawn

Katybelle said:
OMG I wouldn't do that to you. About running the opposite direction. I should be well enough to play the Sunday after next. My Saturday mornings are also free now so if I need to give up sleeping in for tennis skills, so be it!

I see that you also play with Linh at Seven Lakes HS court. That court is within walking distance from my house. If Linh wants to play let's pick a court that is most convenient for all of us.

Have a great 4th!
Hey Katybelle!
Just checking with you about tennis this Sunday morning. Would you still like to get together and hit for a while on Sunday morning?
Looking forward to hearing from you! Hope the rest of your week goes well!
Dawn
Hi Dawn, I'll meet you at Cinco Ranch Junior High Court at 7am Sunday morning. See you then!
Katybelle
I'll be there! Thanks!
Hello!
I hope your back is feeling better, now! I'm back from my vacation so if you're still up for playing weekend mornings, give me shout!
Thanks!
Dawn

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service