Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hi all, new to LA, level about a 4.5 (and climbing ;)...looking for rally partners near Brentwood. Let's get out there!

Recently moved to Brentwood from Vancouver, BC.  I used to get out on the court 4 times a week, but since moving It's been hard to find good players to hit balls with on a consistent basis (I'm pretty aggressive), who don't mind to just rally and drill for 2 hours straight.  Don't want to waste your time if you're a professional, but not really interested in beginners or people who are still shaking off the cobwebs ;)  Anyways,  thanks for saying hi...look forward to getting out on the court.  :))

PS if you reply please let me know your tennis level, availability and an e-mail or cell # for text

Views: 874

Replies to This Discussion

I work all over Los Angeles and i'm constantly looking for solid hitting partners. No cobwebs here just ready to rally and focus on specific drills throughout the week. I usually hit weeknights after 7 and i'm a solid 4.0- 4.5 player in great shape ready to improve my game all the time. Email me if you'd like to schedule a hitting session hyeintelligence@yahoo.com or cell 310-634-4749. Good Luck with your game and let's hit soon.

Best regards,

Tony D.

Welcome to So Cal Sveta,

I am a 5.0 and find myself on the West side a lot due to my work. In work in the entertainment business so my schedule varies a lot. I am in town this weekend and would l love to workout with you.
You can call me or text me at 626-235-8552 or email me @ alonewolf6996@yahoo.com.

Have a great day,

J

Hi,

email me anytime.  I'm on the westside too. 

aaaacc123@aol.com

Amy

I play at stoner rec park 

i am a 4.5 

interested?

contact me on azanmagray@gmail.com

-Azan

Hey Sveta!

I'm a med student at UCLA and live close to LATC in westwood. I played high school and club in college. I think i'm about a 4-4.5 and I'm free most nights and weekends in the near future... I'm totally down to just rally and get a good workout. Let me know if you wanna hit sometime. yfangl09@gmail.com

Thanks!

Yuan

Looking to hit solid 4.5 player west side let me know when your free?

altennis@gmail.com

i live in the culver city area.  i played some college tennis as well (not D1 though) but i'm solid 5.0 level player. text me at 310-993-7142 if your interested.

I'm a mature male, USTA 4.0, and available during the day for hitting, drills, or sets.  I have good strokes, consistancy, and understand the game.  I also love doubles.

Jay. (310) 822-9067.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service