Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hi,

I can't seem to find anyone to hit with!  I'm a 4.5 living in forest hills but out of practice and really wanting to get back into it.  I'm 29, male, and usually play at the National Tennis Center in Flushing Meadows/Corona Park.

Please write if you want to hit!,

Eric

Views: 399

Replies to This Discussion

I am looking to play tennis doubles with you or someone else in Queens during this week of 8/22.  Let me know your availability.  I have 1 person and we are looking for someone else.  I am a 4.0 player and my friend is 3.0.  Let me know if you can make it.

Hi, my level is 4, are you still looking for people to play with, let me know.

Hi Eric 

I am a 4.0 if you are interested let me know.

Chris

You still looking? I'm a 4.0- and would like to hit at the ntc.

Yes you can email me at [edit: please share private info via PM or Friend Request]

Chris

Hi, I'm looking to hit at the National Tennis Center. 

I don't mind getting a few people together and warm up and do singles round robbins if anyone is interested?

Thinking of four people max and gives me a chance to hit with different people. 

I'm a 4.5-5.0 looking to better skills.

Hi Eric,

I also live in forest hills, and play at NTC.  I am interested in playing with you sometimes in the near future, preferably Mon!  It is going to be around 50's, lets play.  Thanks.

joel

Hey Eric, I have a court tomorrow Monday from 9am to 11am. Let me know if interested. Michael

Hi Eric, contact me for hitting. I often play at National.

[edit: please share private info via PM or Friend Request]

Michael

Hi Eric,

I'm free on weekends, let me know if you can hit we could play at St. Johns- courts are very good and free or we can play at NTC. 

Eddy

still want to hit ? I don't know my ranking, but I am decent 

i'm interested in playing. same level as you. i'm at 646 420 5154. phil

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service