Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

When Nadal came along, did you think he was going to be an all around player or did you figure him for just a dirtballer?

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think Nadal was a dirtballer. He improved his game to make himself the champion that he is today!
Funny ( dirtballer ), I didnt suspect him being capable. That is the original reason I didnt like him. But now he has step up his game I like his efforts and enjoy him now.
i am behind nadal 100%. ever since he came out on the court, i knew he was going to blossom into something magnificent. like ive mentioned before-- he is the fittest tennis player, wicked ground strokes, improved backhand, great at the net, and can chase down all the balls, very consistent, focused and one of the nicest players on tour. many didnt believe he could do it because people coined him as a clay court hitter, yet he managed to adapt and change his play according to the conditions. plus, he is at true entertainer! i am never bored of his play, always electrifying and marvelous. all of these just prove that he is a true champion, on and off the court. can i hear an amen?
Amen. And what about how he improved his serve? Did you see that interview during the Open where he said that he changed his service grip so that he could add some pop - but he chaged it the DAY BEFORE THE OPEN STARTED! The man has crazy feel for the racquet.
Pet Peeve:
Mark, the site is very cool...er...i should say, had been very cool up to the point where I was able to use its functionality to add friends and send/reply to messages. Now, for whatever (tech?) reason, I am unable to do so. Possibly worse, or at least more frustrating still, I cannot "leave" the network and shutdown my profile - I would like to do this so to rejoin and hopefully clear-up the above noted issue(s). Any and all help/assistance with this is super duper appreciated. Thanks

Btw, I tried emailing your troubleshooter link and have not heard anything in response.

PLEASE HELP HELP HELP PLEASE
Michael,
This sounds like a very strange bug of some kind. I have never heard of this before. I will contact you to help figure out the problem.
Thanks,
M

Michael said:
Pet Peeve:
Mark, the site is very cool...er...i should say, had been very cool up to the point where I was able to use its functionality to add friends and send/reply to messages. Now, for whatever (tech?) reason, I am unable to do so. Possibly worse, or at least more frustrating still, I cannot "leave" the network and shutdown my profile - I would like to do this so to rejoin and hopefully clear-up the above noted issue(s). Any and all help/assistance with this is super duper appreciated. Thanks

Btw, I tried emailing your troubleshooter link and have not heard anything in response.

PLEASE HELP HELP HELP PLEASE
mark, sincerely appreciate your reply. i can't REPLY to messages here so I need an email for you to send to you login/etc. off-site. i replied to the do-not-reply@Tennisopolis email i received from you... how else to get in touch? Thanks again.
no nadal will not complete the grand slam. he might win australia and do the rafa slam, but the grand slam is of course a tall order. tough to sustain the level needed. but.....laver did it, so it'll be done again. why shouldnt it be him! :)

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service