Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I'm really stoked about this match up! It has the potential to surpass even Brian Tuck vs. Jake C! This will go down in a couple of months with Mr. #1 Tim Prapong volunteering to have camera coverage.

Brief Background:

Dave  has been playing around 5 years and has recently progressed from 3.5 to 4.0.  

Joe B has a few years of experience but is a rapidly rising star in this community as well as his    

league competitions.

Venue to be decided but it will be in SoCal.

Match predictions any one?

Views: 958

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And those Bollietieri tapes he's been watching. lol

Whoaaa Dave subscribes to Nick B's tapes?

This match is going down in 2 days! Any opolis members have any predictions on how this will turn out?

Did you guys decide on a place to have it yet?

Yeah, we decided on Promenade Park in Corona. Hopefully, there's nobody there.

So I am gonna charge up my video camera and hope these guys can give us a real show. This will be a tennis Divine Comedy. lol

Not going down tomorrow. Oh well.

HEY its the 26th Where is my match!

Chin missed his flight out here. I say the match could go on without Chin. Up to Dave.

Sorry boys. I fell asleep on the couch watching day one Wimby action after working 12 hour night shift. Had no intention of falling asleep but I did. My gf woke me up at 530 and made it to the airport at 610 (flight left at 605) :(. Tried to get another flight out but 150 bucks change fee on top of 500 bucks for the ticket for the 6 am flight and over 1K for subsequent flights. I said eff it. I'll have to come visit another time and stay longer.

so what now? the match is OFF? i want my money BACK!!!!!!

i think they still could have gone on without me

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service